“Good for its price”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just fried chicken with some potatos & Pepsi. Not bad but not that good

price is reasnable comparing with the food quality.

1  Thank Raouf82

Reviewed March 27, 2013

the food is tooooo fatty ( full of oil ) chicken smell is not fresh at all very bad smell... not well seasoned

1  Thank Nanno_Tamer
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I were in the U.S. for a few weeks last February and one day we ended up at a KFC store in Miami, I was skeptical about the experience, because of the number of times I got food poisoning from KFC, over the years, in Egypt and the shabby taste of the product anyway. She took a sandwich and I took the boneless strips meal that is served with amazing skin potatoes and a honey mustard sauce. Every bite we exchanged from our orders we were looking at each other truly amazed at the softness of the food, the great taste of the chicken itself, the crust as well as the whole mixture all together. It was our first fast food experience in over two weeks in the U.S. and I regretted not "taking the risk" prior to that day. It was a very pleasant surprise and we were very pleased with our order, taste and all. Highly recommended in the U.S. and anywhere else but Egypt as I was told that in the Gulf it tastes very different from Egypt as well.

3  Thank SHA12311
Reviewed February 22, 2013

KFCs are everywhere in Cairo -- every corner, every mall. Amazing really. But the most interesting for me was the one across the lot from the Sphinx. It used to have a huge, standing image of the Colonel waving at the Sphinx for a wonderfully surreal juxtiposition of new and ancient. Anyway, what's to say. If you like KFC, you will like this chain in Cairo.

1  Thank Heartbend
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Usually i do not like fried chicken... but KFC's is an exception for me...
Delicious... The secret recipe keeps me amazed :)
Keep it at minimum to preserve your health..
ENJOY...