“A nice plac to hang up!!!!”
Review of starbucks cafe

starbucks cafe
Ranked #7 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Cairo
Cuisines: Egyptian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2014

A very nice place to hang up or to enjoy a nice coffee with a panoramic view of the great Heliopolis Church.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have to admit I am just IN LOVE with Starbucks hazelnut lattee.
It's almost the only cup of coffee I reallyyyyyy enjoy.

I really love their authentic favours. I just can't get enough of their hazelnut latte.

I love the branch on alex desert road next to emarat misr oil station, the place is very nice especially on Friday mornings, it's also quite spacious with a nice outdoor area.

The food is not bad, a bit too expensive, same as the case with other cafes.

My favourite remains their coffee, premium coffee I'd say

Reviewed February 22, 2013

There are a number of Starbucks in Cairo -- at the Malls and in several city locations -- Maadi, etc. They are pretty much what you would expect. Clean and predictable. Your chance to buy a Starbuck Cairo mug. My favorite is on El Nassr St in Maadi.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The cuppoccino costs about 4 US.D. While it has nothing really special, its maximum rate is "average". The atmosphere is neutral, not good not bad.
Terrible value as I pay for a cup of cuppoccino and get nothing special neither the flavor quality nor the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I hate Starbucks in Egypt! I never get consistent quality, they use off-the-shelf milk instead of fresh milk which is the main reason I don't buy coffee from there, and their pasteries are oily, greasy or at least two days old. In addition, service is very slow. Very, very disappointing because I buy their coffee in any other country