All reviewscity starswindows restaurantshopping mallinside cityindian restaurantihg memberbusiness tripbig mallguest relationshotel is locatedwelcome drinkcomfortable roomsrecommend this hotelclose to the airportcomfortable stayspecial thanksnon smoking
Reviewed November 30, 2009

value is so good so i choose holiday inn.restaurant is so good too.i go to a lot of places and anywhere i can feel so good at holiday inn.i will com back i think so

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I was in Cairo, Egypt for 5 days last month and had the pleasure to have stayed at the Holiday Inn City Stars Hotel in the heart of Cairo. It was a great experience, with all the amenities of home, but in an exotic local. The rooms were compact, but very well appointed. The beds were so comfortable and the pillows like sleeping on clouds. There were plenty of towels and the room was very clean. We got a kick out of the Holiday Inn song on the TV -- worth checking out. And the room service, which we had a number of times by the pool, was delicious and reasonably priced. Being vegetarians they made their Mezze platter totally vegan and it was some of the best food I had in my 18 days in Egypt. I'd really recommend this hotel.

1  Thank sagecrow
Reviewed October 1, 2009

This Hotel Was a piece of art, even its employees are arts as well !
they put me in a mania mood. the rooms are cheerful. all i can say is the holiday Inn is a very interesting and nice hotel to book in.
they even put seets and fruits in my room, the bath robe was pink along with the slippers! i couldnt resist from buying them.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I've been there for three nights in June, during a journey through Egypt. I think that is a very good hotel to choose in Cairo, because it is new, clean, with large and comfortable room: the food is not bad.
It is located right next to Citystars shopping mall.
The service was good if not very quick.
Hotel has also a small pool, that is good for relaxing after a day spent visiting museums.!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Best experience ever! Amazing hotel! I stayed here for 2 nights and it was wonderful. I don't understand why anyone would want to complain! Beautiful standard room, excellent service, staff and great satellite tv! They have even a scale in the room to weigh yourself. They have feather pillows and duvet, very comfortable, why would you want to leave your room?

If you dont have a laptop, they have a wireless keyboard you can use too. Excellent!

The staff and service are excellent. I got sick during my staff and they were so helpful and caring towards me. This hotel is excellent!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo