All reviews city stars windows restaurant shopping mall inside city indian restaurant ihg member business trip big mall hotel is located guest relations welcome drink clean rooms close to the airport special thanks non smoking room service late check
Reviewed September 24, 2012

clean, very good breakfast, very close to Citystars Mall, friendly staff, they can arrange for you different trips (we used them to visit the old city and the citadel and to go to the light and sound show at the Pyramids - and were happy with services provided), security is good at the hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great Location, room is very small but I was there for Business so size was not big deal, hotel is very clean, service is not that good, food is poor. Location is very near to City Starts Mall, actually there is a door from which you can access the mall, Naser City is considered good location in Cairo for shopping & business.

Room Tip: Higher floor is less noisy
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2012

In few words .. Clean, tidy, all what you want to spend a couple of nights on bussiness trip. Nothing fancy. Located in the city stars famous mall for the family shopping. Recomended for every one. Nothing super but no negatives too.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in august '12. The location, is excellent with the city stars super mall right next door. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Very comfy beds and a nice LCD tv with a large selection of tv channels both local and English. Hotel has a nice pool with a lovely restaurant next to it.

Everything was perfect except for one thing. The checkout experience was unpleasant. I felt like now that I had paid and was checking out all customer service skills went out the window. I wasn't asking for much just a smile, maybe a question about my stay. I would still go back again despite the experience at the end. Hopefully management takes note

All in all the positives outweigh the negatives and I would recommend this hotel for its location, quality and price.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank nightspider
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for one night for business, and I didn't feel anything exceptional about it, the room is not large at all, small bathroom, beds are not very comfortable, although there's many options for pillows.
However, there's good options for room hot drink, free small water bottle, coffee is excellent, all what you need for bath, and all what you need for personal use, rooms are very well air conditioned, a lot of elevators found, staff are quiet helpful, iron is found in the wardrobe.
Overall is average, but you still can pay the same rate/room in better hotels.
The hotel is located in the heart of shopping center in Cairo, so expect a lot of crowd and stuck around the hotel especially in rush hours afternoon and evening time

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank MOHAMED E
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo - Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Dear MOHAMED E,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am pleased you liked our location and helpful staff. We are always happy to provide consistently clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guests. It is our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our room amenities, however, we regret that you were not overly satisfied with your stay. Please accept my apologies for any shortcomings you encountered in your room accommodation. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Lera M