“Nice morning breakfast”

Ranked #123 of 4,183 Restaurants in Cairo
Cairo, Egypt
“Nice morning breakfast”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy morning drinks. There is a large variety of food and drinks in a nice location at City Star, Nasr City. The staff is friendly and the prices are within range of the similar restaurants and cafés.

Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo
“Good food and desert, no juice available!!! prices a little high, not so good service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

When I go to beano's I go, because it's the best of the worst choices available.

I'm sorry to say that though it serves La Poire patesserie which is my favourite and I really do love their desserts because it's La Poire's but I hate it that whenever I ask for Juice, they tell me it's unavailable, it's only smoothy!!!

their coffee is not good though their latte has improved considerably.
I ought to say in the past, may be a year or two ago, I HATED their lattee, now it's nice and I like it.

I love their cheese batte which is not always available, not sure if it's the high demand or more of low supply.

Overall, Beano's is not one of my best experiences nor choices.

I go there mainly for their patessries and some of their sandwiches and bakeries.
Their imrpoved latte is nice but I hate it that I can never order fresh juice at Beano's

I also have to mention that their maadi road 10th branch near metro intersection with road 9th is one of the best branches if not hte best of them all.

It's one of maadi old villas so you can find a spacious out door place, terrance ,and lots of inside seating.

Very good view and place.

However, if you go on a week end especially Fridays morning, you will find it very crowded especially that they have a kids area, so most families meet there on Fridays or week end in general with their kids.
With the crowd, of course hte orders delay and the service is not that satisfying

Finally what I hate about beano's which wouldn't differ from many of the other cafes is the waiters response when you do not like the drinks or food served, and they just try to convince that there's nothing wrong with it, that's becoming quite a common trend in many cafes now.

• Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Very modern coffee shop in Zamalek.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very good coffee and sweets. Very bright clean and modern with wi/fi.
I only had a cappuccino and a sweet but was very impressed.
Approx. 5 minutes fron the Marriott

Visited May 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Do not go to Makram Obeid branch in Nasr City”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Although the quality of food & beverage is excellent but the service is below normal standards and my words here are related to Makram Obeid st branch.
I used to go every day morning but it became a a real suffering and no one seems to care........
But if you go to city stars branch you will find a completely different and much better service

Visited February 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Live Coffee”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you want to Live Coffee Experience with uninterrupted Internet and all at very economic rate...beanos is the choice-any branch.

• Visited May 2013