“Nice place to go.”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Suppringly nice food with a broad variaty of drinks. in a airconditioned tent area. A fine restaurant for an affordable price.

Date of visit: January 2014

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was there with two of my friends , in which one is European. We had dinner at the Nile Maxim cruise and we looked for a place to have some drinks while chatting. We went there and it was awesome. I liked the place, the service and their finger food. My EU friend drank some Egyptian tea there and said it tasted so good. I think I would return for dinner or some drinks there..

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I popped in for a solo dinner on a work visit to Cairo. The seafood Risotto could not have been better and the cold Stella went down a treat.

I will be back!

Date of visit: November 2013
1  Thank timefly
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Delicious taste, charming atmosphere , royal service and reasonable prices this is to brief my last lunch in 5 Bells Same as always.

Date of visit: November 2013
1  Thank Amany F
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Extant in every thing services food table crew bar drink music band life music soft drink safety alcohol hot drink salat Egyptian food

1  Thank Hossam D