“Nicest experience ever”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Delicious taste, charming atmosphere , royal service and reasonable prices this is to brief my last lunch in 5 Bells Same as always.

1  Thank Amany F

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Extant in every thing services food table crew bar drink music band life music soft drink safety alcohol hot drink salat Egyptian food

1  Thank Hossam D
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went there from my nearby Hotel Longchamps for a quick (and solo) late night dinner. On a Thursday night... The front place (open garden) was packed, I was told in no friendly manner. I negotiated - and was "allowed" into the interior, the bar area. Very loud (and bad) live music. I ordered lamb chops. And asked for some garlic to go... The meat was good - but they had no garlic (in Egypt - no garlic!!!). I waited 20 mins for Ketchup, salt and pepper... But- the food was good: meat and French fries. The wine (by the glass) was also okay. Service was just still okay... So - if you have nothing better to do: the place is okay.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Cairo is my addiction , often fly to cairo two times a year or more since was little. I have been almost everywhere in cairo but never came cross five bells, last june my boy friend took me there, i was so happy from the minute we sat, the service, food, atmosphere,all was surprisingly amazing, this restaurant has its outside restaurant and a closed bar where a band plays great all type of music. I really enjoyed that night. Highly recommended .

5  Thank bentbond007
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is nice, has beautiful garden, stuff is kind and offer of food is very big and tasty.

2  Thank Pokica1