“unforgettable experience”

Ranked #89 of 4,266 Restaurants in Cairo
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2012

an experience that cannot be forgotten
5 stars place to make a nice dinner
food is nice, small portion but high grade in terms of serving and taste

Reviewed May 2, 2012

You get to see all of Cairo. Great place. Good food and not as expensive as everyone says

Reviewed April 30, 2012

This was my first visit to this restaurant as I was celebrating our 12 anniversary, after reading many recommendations on this site, I decided to go for a romantic dinner there. Atmosphere of the restaurant is very good, the view from the 41 floor is superb. The menu was not big, but had a lot of variety. As I was expecting, French cuisine is known with small portions in order to take a 3 or 4 coerces meal. So we went for starters I ordered the famous fois GRAS my wife ordered the lobster dish both were excellent and full of different flavors. Then I ordered the famous French onion soap while my wife skipped the soap. For the main dish I got the checkin with lobster dish !! Very strange combination but was very matching and nice. My wife ordered the lamb dish which was excellent. For desert we ordered one dish that we shared which is the cream brolet...and it was a superb finish for the evening. I recommend this restaurant for any couple looking for a romantic dinner and an unforgettable date. But make sure that you have enough money.....:)

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Egypt's continuing political upheaval is clearly impacting tourist-dependent restaurants in central Cairo like this one as it was practically deserted the week-night that our large party visited. Service was courteous and attentive. I ordered the endive salad as an app which was over-dressed and a little large. My main was a mixed seafood served with a tomato-based risotto side and both were very good. Of course, the views are superb, making the whole experience a wonderful evening.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I visited this restaurant without having no clue of where I was going, well I know I'm going to eat somewhere... but not somewhere atop a high building in which the room is literally revolving. At first, I though that they just feel like naming the restaurant such.

The food's great as well as the drink selection. The waitresses are civil and helpful (It's Egypt! So it's good to have a change of local attitude sometime ;p)
The view is just great and unforgettable, makes you a bit dizzy after a while though, so just keep on alternating your gaze from the outside view to your plate, or whoever is accompanying you at the time.

1  Thank nitadj