Tripadvisor

from $95.00
from $50.00
from $120.00
2,657 results
All reviews camel ride our tour guide giza pyramids half day tour great tour highly recommend this tour dinner cruise through viator made us feel papyrus shop great photographer amazing pictures great pyramid answered all our questions amazing experience nile river explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great half day tour with our tour guide Hussein Elgabry (not sure if you can request him but if you can I highly recommend)! The tour was very informative and fun especially the camel rides. It was well worth it and I would definitely book this again with the same tour guide.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We seven people of one family visited Alexandria with a very Knowledgeable guide Hussein Elgabry and Expert driver Ahmed Elmhamady. Both were very cooperative and friendly. Hussein explained details of the tour in a very easy to understand way and took great care of us. Egyptian food to which they treated us was great.
We wished that had we more time we would have loved to explore more of Egypt with them.
Alexandria is a busy bustling city and Catacombs were really amazing.
We would like to do more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved my tour with Mustafa! He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the sites and he the history of Egypt. I always felt comfortable and safe. My tour ended up being a solo private tour which was lucky because it really gave me time to learn and ask any questions. Mustafa also knew all the great photo spots and helped me take the typical tourist photos without feeling silly. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just beware that the camels are rather high and riding them is not for the faint hearted.
The difficult part is the getting on and off of the camel. A camel standing up with you on its' back is not a fun exercise!

Once you are on, you get the hang of it pretty quick. A great adventure I shall not repeat. Pyramid of Kufu and sight seeing was a great experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jimmy did an amazing job taking lots of great photos for a once In a life time day. Everything ran smoothly!

1  Thank deltacruise