Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ibis Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ibis Travel
from $49.00
from $25.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews local agent egypt tours ahmed adel general manager travel company cairo airport abu simbel nile cruise lower egypt service provided tour guide special thanks through immigration arranged everything made us feel egyptian museum great tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The trip held by IBIS Company for our client was successful, the clients really enjoyed and service was great. So Thankyou for yours efforts and hope to have same good business in future.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Travel14120853543
Reviewed May 11, 2019

couldn't be better!.... great people, reliable, helpful, friendly, punctual with reasonable price.
Happy and will hire next time

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank neda-egypt2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I took Ibis Travels' service for my entire tour of upper and lower Egypt. We visited Cairo, Saqqara, Dahsur, Alexandria, Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor for 10 days and 9 nights.

Starting from the time of planning Ms. Hend Badawy helped me with lots of information and suggestion. Since, I researched a lot in that planning stage, I really liked her suggestions and information. In fact, the information went into the minutest detail like restaurants a t a particular place or the footwear we should carry. The same care for details went into booking us in a cruise. Her help and care didn't end in planning stage only, for the 10 days we were in Egypt, we could always feel that she is with us, trying to go out of her way to help us.

After that, when we reached Cairo, at 5 am there was a representative waiting for us in the airport even before immigration. After that Mohammad Fayed took charge and we felt that literally he is our local guardian. Starting from planning our day to arranging for the mobile SIM, he was always there.

I must also name the guides, Mr. Adam and Mr. Ali. While Adam guided us through Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Dahsur and Alexandria, Mr. Ali was with us in the lower Egypt, i.e. Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor. Both of them are very helpful and ever ready to answer our questions, but traveling through Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Mr. Ali is an experience of a lifetime. Egyptian history just come alive through his words.

In all the places they used best of the cars with the most efficient chauffeur.

And, the icing on the cake is Mr. Ahmed Khattab, the owner who will make you feel as if you have returned to your own home, once you visit their office.

In all, this is a travel company that serves you in most professional way yet always with a smile.. Whether it is 3am or 11 pm, their representative will be at the meeting point before you reach their. The vendors they use in remote locations like Luxor, Aswan etc. are also chosen very carefully to provide the guest best of the service. And, last but not the least, all these are provided at a very reasonable and competitive price. If you are going with them, you can forget everything and enjoy your vacation.

I thank them for a memorable vacation and wish them all success in future.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service given to us by Ibis tour. I travelled with my family to Egypt April 13th to 21st. I planned my trip with my local agent "Silverline Tours". They arranged it with Ibis tours in Egypt. Ibis tours gave us a marvellous service. Tour manager here, Mr. Ashroff always monitored the tour personally and looked after us very well. Both tour guides were excellent was always helpful. Had a superb Nile Cruise, Luxor and Aswan tour. Finally had an Alexandria tour. All local tours were done by comfortable A/C coaches. Drivers were also polite and helpful. I will 100% recommend Ibis tours to anybody who is willing to travel in Egypt.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank mayurad
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We loved our vacation! The Pyramids, Luxor, and walking through the bazaar in Cairo was amazing! Before arriving in Egypt we were worried about safety, but it wasn't an issue for us at all. Sure there were armed security checkpoints at different places, but I never once felt at risk. I think having Ashraf and our IBIS driver handling all that made a big difference. The vacation went very smoothly. IBIS helped us get where we wanted to go, and scheduled some great guides to help us see it. I would definitely recommend Egypt and IBIS Tours. They were always reliable, on time, and very friendly.

Their program worked very well. For example, on our first day they switched the order of places we wanted to visit, to start with the Egyptian Museum to reduce wait times with excessive crowds. Our museum guide took us to the most important places with good brief explanations to get through the museum quickly, so we could use more time at the Pyramids of Giza. They also helped us get in Luxor and the Valley of the Kings all in one day. We really appreciated that.

The only issue we had was with one guide who sat us down and gave long speeches before we walked into different locations. The information was great, he was very nice and very knowledgeable, but we couldn't visualize what he was talking about. It would've been more welcomed where/when we could see what he was referring to, as we walked through each place. It just made it tough to sit there and pay attention for so long each time.

That being said, we got in everywhere we wanted to go, had no major issues, always felt safe, didn't get sick, and got to see some of the most wonderful places in the world!

Date of experience: March 2019
3  Thank Brian C
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Our family chose to go to Egypt for spring break March 18th- March 25th.( Cairo, Aswan, Nile Cruise, Luxor, back to Cairo, Giza, Museum, Sphinx) We decided on Ibis tours as our company of choice. Let me start by saying their customer service and willingness to go the extra mile is unprecedented. Yasmine was an excellent travel agent. She helped my book A private charter down the Nile river on A dahabiya. We cruised the Nile and Visited all of the temples and sites from Aswan to Luxor.

She made sure that we had an excellent Egyptologist ( Dr. Ahmed T. )who accompanied us everyday and provided VIP service for me and my family. My to children were amazed at his knowledge of Egyptian history.

After the 4 day nile cruise we spent A day in Luxor and then flew to Cairo to spend A few more days exploring everything Cairo had to offer including the Cairo Museum and the Pyramids of Giza. Again Ibis provided us with VIP service from the time the landed in Cairo until we boarded our flights back to the US. Mohamned Fayed and our other guide ( unfortuantly I forget her name ) Provided us with exceptional customer service and allowed us to have experiences that much larger tour groups didn't have. I highly recommend that anyone traveling to Egypt choose Ibis tours as your one stop shop.

I can't express enough how pleased I am with my overall experience and the staff that managed our entire family vacation. WorldClass service!

PHJ