Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ibis Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ibis Travel
from $49.00
from $25.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews local agent egypt tours ahmed adel general manager travel company cairo airport abu simbel nile cruise lower egypt service provided tour guide special thanks through immigration arranged everything taking care made us feel egyptian museum
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We loved our vacation! The Pyramids, Luxor, and walking through the bazaar in Cairo was amazing! Before arriving in Egypt we were worried about safety, but it wasn't an issue for us at all. Sure there were armed security checkpoints at different places, but I never once felt at risk. I think having Ashraf and our IBIS driver handling all that made a big difference. The vacation went very smoothly. IBIS helped us get where we wanted to go, and scheduled some great guides to help us see it. I would definitely recommend Egypt and IBIS Tours. They were always reliable, on time, and very friendly.

Their program worked very well. For example, on our first day they switched the order of places we wanted to visit, to start with the Egyptian Museum to reduce wait times with excessive crowds. Our museum guide took us to the most important places with good brief explanations to get through the museum quickly, so we could use more time at the Pyramids of Giza. They also helped us get in Luxor and the Valley of the Kings all in one day. We really appreciated that.

The only issue we had was with one guide who sat us down and gave long speeches before we walked into different locations. The information was great, he was very nice and very knowledgeable, but we couldn't visualize what he was talking about. It would've been more welcomed where/when we could see what he was referring to, as we walked through each place. It just made it tough to sit there and pay attention for so long each time.

That being said, we got in everywhere we wanted to go, had no major issues, always felt safe, didn't get sick, and got to see some of the most wonderful places in the world!

3  Thank Brian C
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Our family chose to go to Egypt for spring break March 18th- March 25th.( Cairo, Aswan, Nile Cruise, Luxor, back to Cairo, Giza, Museum, Sphinx) We decided on Ibis tours as our company of choice. Let me start by saying their customer service and willingness to go the extra mile is unprecedented. Yasmine was an excellent travel agent. She helped my book A private charter down the Nile river on A dahabiya. We cruised the Nile and Visited all of the temples and sites from Aswan to Luxor.

She made sure that we had an excellent Egyptologist ( Dr. Ahmed T. )who accompanied us everyday and provided VIP service for me and my family. My to children were amazed at his knowledge of Egyptian history.

After the 4 day nile cruise we spent A day in Luxor and then flew to Cairo to spend A few more days exploring everything Cairo had to offer including the Cairo Museum and the Pyramids of Giza. Again Ibis provided us with VIP service from the time the landed in Cairo until we boarded our flights back to the US. Mohamned Fayed and our other guide ( unfortuantly I forget her name ) Provided us with exceptional customer service and allowed us to have experiences that much larger tour groups didn't have. I highly recommend that anyone traveling to Egypt choose Ibis tours as your one stop shop.

I can't express enough how pleased I am with my overall experience and the staff that managed our entire family vacation. WorldClass service!

PHJ

2  Thank phj1906
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Just came back after a great tour of Egypt ((19 to 25 Mar 2019) Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise) arranged by IBIS.
Mr. Ashraf and team did a splendid job treating us one among their family. We felt IBIS as very professional team. Starting from Ms. Yasmin who arranged all the travel bookings considering all our requirements patiently. Special thanks to our guides Ms. Hanan and Mr. Ali who took care of us and detailed us about every site that we visited.
Overall a great tour to cherish and thank you once again Mr. Ashraf for all the efforts taken to make our stay comfortable at Egypt !!

2  Thank Navigate730063
Reviewed March 20, 2019

First of Trip to Egypt was my dream trip. Me along with my wife had a trip for 11 days starting from Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada, Cairo and Alexandria. We have done our full trip with IBIS. They have provided all transport, Guide and Hotel. The hospitality was wonderful. They made our trip memorable. The guide was also very knowledgeable and very helpful, mainly Mr. Ali Hamza Khalefa he was with us at Aswan and luxor as our guide. Thanks to Mr. Ali and also Yasmin. She was help me to prepare the full plan and when ever I faced problem she was help me out.

We really thanks to IBIS for there arrangement and hospitality.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank rajatrisanu13122017
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

one of the historical places on earth: Egypt. We were fascinated of the beautiful sceneries we got to see. Thanks to Ibis Egypt tours for giving us an awesome experience. Thumbs up!!