Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ibis Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ibis Travel
from $49.00
from $25.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews local agent egypt tours ahmed adel general manager travel company cairo airport abu simbel nile cruise lower egypt service provided tour guide special thanks through immigration arranged everything taking care made us feel egyptian museum
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Just came back after a great tour of Egypt ((19 to 25 Mar 2019) Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise) arranged by IBIS.
Mr. Ashraf and team did a splendid job treating us one among their family. We felt IBIS as very professional team. Starting from Ms. Yasmin who arranged all the travel bookings considering all our requirements patiently. Special thanks to our guides Ms. Hanan and Mr. Ali who took care of us and detailed us about every site that we visited.
Overall a great tour to cherish and thank you once again Mr. Ashraf for all the efforts taken to make our stay comfortable at Egypt !!

2  Thank Navigate730063
Reviewed March 20, 2019

First of Trip to Egypt was my dream trip. Me along with my wife had a trip for 11 days starting from Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada, Cairo and Alexandria. We have done our full trip with IBIS. They have provided all transport, Guide and Hotel. The hospitality was wonderful. They made our trip memorable. The guide was also very knowledgeable and very helpful, mainly Mr. Ali Hamza Khalefa he was with us at Aswan and luxor as our guide. Thanks to Mr. Ali and also Yasmin. She was help me to prepare the full plan and when ever I faced problem she was help me out.

We really thanks to IBIS for there arrangement and hospitality.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank rajatrisanu13122017
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

one of the historical places on earth: Egypt. We were fascinated of the beautiful sceneries we got to see. Thanks to Ibis Egypt tours for giving us an awesome experience. Thumbs up!!

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

The team was helpful, from ms hend down to all her team- hala, mohammed, zaki down to luxor team, mostafa and hany.. Our trip with my friend is once in a lifetime experience, they are very accommodating, friendly and funny. No boring time from this trip. Thank you ibis.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I have just taken egypt tour recently n Hala has been our tour guide from ibis travel.i must say that she has been an amazing tour guide. Very very informative n have the answers to each of our questions. Very friendly n making our tour very lively n fun.Must say that Hala is a very time punctual guide.I would greatly recommend her as a tour guide.I would thank our driverSyed for driving us very smoothing. Thank you ibis for giving Hala as our tour guide.