“Best adventure ever!”
Review of Golden Egypt tours - CLOSED

Golden Egypt tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide the best holiday packages to our travelers and customers according to their budget and priorities. We have a strong and well established relationship with our local guides, hotels, and service suppliers. You can make the vacations and tours plan in your mind and come to visit Egypt, we will provide you the best service. We don't charge any extra money from you or there are no hidden costs for the services, we will clarify everything in starting with you.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Since I was a little girl I have dream to visit Egypt and tour the famous pyramids. Finally, this summer my wish become a reality. I traveled with my boyfriend and we have a time of our lives. Everything was interested to me, specaly piramids. I am just sorry becouse we didn't have more time.
Thanks Golden Egypt Tours for this amazing one day tour, that has fulfilled my expectations. Hope sometimes we will be back.

Reviewed November 18, 2014

I can only say the best things for this tour. From our very first meeting with the tour guide, to the travelling and the destination itself! The tour guide was bubbly, chatty and very informative. I can't believe i've learned and seen so many things in just a day! Reasonably priced which is a plus especially for those on a tight budget - like myself!

Highlight of the tour: Papyrus Institute and a sunset shot of the pyramids!!

Reviewed November 5, 2014

I had this dream of traveling to Egypt since a long time and when I finally did it, all my expectations were topped!! My wife and I were amazed to all the incredible sightseeing, out of this world monuments and all the incredible service offered by Golden Egypt Tours!
We could feel the history everywhere we went! The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx are breathtaking and to be near such ancient, gigantic and beautiful constructions is a unique, indescribable experience. You have to be there to really feel exactly what it is!
Another unbelievable part of our trip was visiting the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqfa. Since I am a history and archeology fanatic it was the cherry of the cake!
I can't wait to come back! Thank you very much Golden Egypt Tours for this unforgettable experience!

Reviewed November 4, 2014

I still cannot put in order my impressions about those wonderful places. A real adventure! As a huge lover of Egypt and his history and ancient art, this journey was a realization of my dreams.
Big thanks to the people from Golden Egypt Tours, everything was in best order. And last but not least, they have great offer for more than acceptable prices.

If you want to visit beautiful places and feel like you travel through time, have a wonderful experiences, you should take one of the Golden Egypt tours offer.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 2, 2014

My husband and I shared a wonderful experience on this tour. Our day started with a visit of the Pyramids, a great chance for my husband – a passionate photographer – to take breathtaking photos of the sand color pyramids on the blue sky background and the majestic Sphinx. The exhibits in the Museum are a unique vision. The Nile cruise lunch was the icing on the cake for us, indulge for our taste and vision. Strongly recommend it!