Fairmont Nile City
$148
$122
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
$23
  • Free Internet
Windsor Hotel Cairo(Cairo)(Great Value!)
$34
$32
2,007 results
All reviewsnapa grillsky poolgold loungesaigon restaurantsmall mallsignature roomel nilroom servicebreakfast buffetshopping mallexcellent hotelnon smokinghotels in cairospecial thanksfour seasonsfgnile
FilterAll languages
998 - 1,003 of 2,007 reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The trip was expected to be lovely but it certainly exceeded expectation thanks to professional and dedicated team. Attention from the staff, quality of service and product, all great. NO need to mention the lovely views from the lovely rooms.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I did like this hotel from the start , if me not engaged with other appointment I would stay for more days, every thing is marvels was real pleasant , the location over looking the Nile is amusing and easy to reach from every where in Cairo

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
AdamSalem, Manager at Fairmont Nile City, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Greetings from Fairmont Nile City!

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team, which have greatly motivated them.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to the Land of the Pharaohs.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This hotel has many great reviews and I spent 6 nights at the Fairmont Nile City in April, 2014. Unfortunately, our stay was not up to par. You must first go through a security checkpoint with K9 dogs to enter the property. One of the guards told me that this hotel in particular was in danger of protests and attacks since the Egyptian revolution of 2011. That explains the K9 security I suppose but it doesn't set you up to feel safe. When you arrive at the hotel entrance, you must then pass through a metal detector. Every single time I entered the hotel I set off the metal detector alarm. Did anyone care ? No. Not a single time was I stopped. I could have brought anything I wanted into this hotel at any time.
The rooms, service, decor and overall hotel experience was equal to that of a 3 star hotel in the United States. The highlight of the stay was the morning breakfast buffet which was very good. Beyond that, the rooms smelled musty, the staff seemed disinterested and the value for your money is low. If you are liking for a true five star hotel you won't find it at the Fairmont Nile. Try Conrad or the Ramses Hilton. As someone who stays in hotels 3 or 4 times per week for business, I cannot and will not recommend the Fairmont Nile City to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Excellent hotel in great location, easy access to sights by taxi. Customer service 2nd to none, nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast buffet is exceptional and Dinner in Bab el Nil, overlooking the Nile, with the aroma of Shihsa pipes, and amazing oriental (arabic) food, is a very pleasant way to spend an evening. My King Double, with a desk, made working very easy, and the room is very comfortable. The best part is the bathroom/wet room - after a hot day of sight seeing and business meetings, to relax with a lie in the bath is just perfect. Good Spa facilities to complete the experience.

Room Tip: All rooms have excellent facilities - go for a Nile view. I have stayed here 3 times, each room just as comfortable. Definitely include breakfast it set you up for the day. Search for the best rate by Cairo 5* hotels on numerous sites - bargins to be had!

Greetings from Fairmont Nile City!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your generous comments with the hotel team. It is a tremendous source of motivation for us.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a very elegant, comfortable and modern hotel in Cairo on the nile. We had a very pleasant stay. I would highly recommend Fairmont gold floors. The FG lounge was very welcoming. The hotel is very clean, food is great. The roof pool is breathtaking.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from Fairmont Nile City!

We were privileged to have you with us and are delighted that you enjoyed your visit. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence.

Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team, which has greatly motivated them.