“This was a wonderful ancient history lesson”
Review of Pyramids show

and up
Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private Transport
Ranked #2 of 6 Concerts & Shows in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Every day when the sun sets, the bustling city of Cairo, the famous pyramids on the Giza plateau south of Cairo are absorbed in the darkness of the night, however, the great light and sound show bring them to life again. Thousands of years have passed since the Pharaohs walked on this Earth, but with your imagination and our show, we bring the history alive to you; every show provides attendees with a learning experience about ancient Egypt as of its significant beginning, the pyramids
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The laser light show was recommended to me on my last day in Cairo. I fell in love with the bright lights and the ancient narrative. (It isn't 100% correct, but that's okay) It was a wonderfully odd experience to be sitting in the middle of the desert watching the ancient past play out in front of you.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I grew up in Egypt, but never had a chance to see the show. When I returned in 1986 and experienced the show, it was amazing. You are literally sitting outside in the desert and the lights and sound are great. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The night show is a bit out-dated and "cheesy". But that being said, it's a great opportunity to spend a little more time staring at the pyramids, 'cause hey, it could be a once-in-a-lifetime experience! It tells a good story too, of the history of the pyramids and sphynx (although a little long). We were there years ago with a packed audience. This time, because of lack of tourism, only the front row was full (so sad for them) and we got great views. Wear lots of warm clothes if you're there in winter! I like the one reviewers idea of watching from the Pizza Hut across the street (would get the lights, but not the commentary).

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I went to the Pyramids show several times many years back, it was an amazing show with lights and sounds telling the story of the pyramids and Abul Houl, it is very interesting place and highly recommended if you are in Cairo to see it, they have it in different shows and languages.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

For many, many years, I have seen this show, and is always great and wonderful...
Great for kids all ages!
Now at 45, mine saw it,and soon hope I will bring my first grandchild to the see the Sphinx tell her tale...now if you are this "all new, all laser and very loud super woofer half deaf and half dumb which now a days proliferate, skip it. This show is the way I understand, made to make you think, not like this modern non sense
" things " made to " shock and flabbergast" you...( word too long for you? Keep traveling, read the classics more often and eat right! )

2  Thank Nicolas d