Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity$58
Orbitz.com$58
Destinia.com$61
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2010

The rooms does not worth the cost. You pay much more the quality. We stayed there for 2 nights because we HAD to! We changed our hotel as soon as we could. Rooms and bathrooms were not so clean and new. Beds were OK. Not a rich buffet for breakfast!

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank SomebodyGeneva
Reviewed January 23, 2010

The rooms at this hotel are big compared to the european hotels, but they do not look new. They are kept very clean. The staff was not only curetous, but went out of their way to aid me in coming and going to wherever I wanted to go, in a land that does not let women go wherever they want if there isn't a man responsible for your being. The food was fantastic and the pastries with tea, heavenly.

Date of stay: July 2008
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank roamingTeach
Reviewed July 1, 2009

I found this place and its staff to be welcoming, and the facilities and room were clean and well-taken care of. There is a safe in the room for valuables, and the high-speed Internet access (for which you have to pay daily) is reliable. There are better places to eat than the restaurant / bar, but overall I was quite impressed.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank kbard
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I was planning to stay with my family for 5 days. The hotel staff came to pick me up from the Airport. After seeing the room I realised that I am paying too much. The hotel is very old and not maintained well. The breakfast was horrible and very expensive. I found a very good hotel in the same area for reasonable price and left Beirut Hotel after 2 days.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank U_a_eAhmed
Reviewed August 30, 2007

In points:
-No parking place.
-you carry your own bags.
-A/C non adjustable.
- COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!!! in the bedroom, sorry actually on the beds.

The worst experience ever. there were 4 of us, booked two rooms. My sister wake up at 4 a.m. because a cockroach was taking a walk on her arm. we called the reception, they did not offer to change rooms, instead they send someone to spray it. With her Asthma, we ended up 4 in a room, not able to sleep untill sunrise. When checking out, to my surprise the management had no idea what had happened. We insisted on paying for only one room. But we ended up with only 15% discount.

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Amag