“Kheops”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kheops”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

A must to see. If you are there there's no excuse not peeking in, well except claustrophobia. Don't even think about million tons of stone over your head.

• Arabic first
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Climbing up into the burial chamber of the great pyramid is my most treasured memory of Egypt. However...I think I was very fortunate as tourist numbers were down dramatically.... the burial chamber was empty when I entered and I had a good five minutes in there by myself... errie! We also were accompanied to the sight by a guide and so had minimal hassles with the vendors on site trying to sell us things.

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“excellent day in the pyramids”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

we were in Giza on August 29 and had a great day, the camel and carreta rides to panorama were excellent
the offering from the vendors were very corteous and great prices, I love to go to the pyramids

portsmouth
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“A must”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had heard that when going here one minute you are in a built up area and can't see it then, all of a sudden, turn the corner and there it is, massively looming above you. Its not actually next to the road but its that imposing. As we had paid for the ticket as part of a package I am not sure how much it was to get in but it was worth it. The pyramids were simply amazing. You can pay a bit extra to go inside the pyramid. Pay it, it's worth it, even if you get a bad back and its like an oven. Its the Great Pyramid, a wonder. Words cannot do it justice as an experience. I am glad I can say I have been.
One word of caution..... wear a hat, it gets a bit exposed.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank PortsmouthNorman
Perth, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“You just have to visit”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Words cannot describe it. See for yourself. It's one of the seven wonders of the world. Well worth the visit, be careful of those offering to take your picture. You will pay dearly. Overall glad I went