We stayed at the Hilton world trade centre in late December 2009. This was part of our honeymoon – and in general we were very happy with the hotel. The other comments are generally correct. The location is very good but not “excellent”. It is a 15-20 minute walk to get to the centre of town and to most restaurants (except for a place called Sangria which is super cool, over looks the Nile and is right across the road). However, although it is a 15-20 minute walk - this isn’t much for most people and to me was well worth it given the price difference between this place and the Hilton Ramses. It is also easy and relatively cheap to get Taxis anywhere in Cairo so you can get a taxi each morning to your destination – or organise a personal driver for the day.
The rooms are big, spacious and clean. The beds are really nice, the place has air conditioning and we had a big balcony over looking the city – which most rooms seemed to have. The breakfast is OK (not excellent) and the restaurant in general could probably use some improvement. There is a pool – not sure about a fitness centre. Overall, the hotel is very nice and given the price – is definitely a great hotel for families or those looking to have a nice quality stay and not pay a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the River Nile and part of the World Trade Centre complex, the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence is a 10 minute walk from the business district, Egyptian museum, famous Tahrir square, 30-45 minutes from Cairo International Airport. The hotel is 200 yards from the 15th of May bridge.Refined luxury and service await you. 104 breathtaking tower suites, ideally located at the east bank of the River Nile, combined downtown convenience with the five-star amenities you have come to expect from Hilton hotels.To reach the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence from Cairo International Airport take Orouba Road and then 6th of October Bridge. Take the 15th of May Bridge exit and from there the Cornich El Nile exit (the 3rd right after you get off the bridge). Depending on traffic, expect the 12-mile drive to take 30-45 minutes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton International Cairo
- Cairo Hilton