“Outstanding!”

Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences
Ranked #29 of 144 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my very elderly parents and my daughter. The 3br apartment was massive, clean, cool, well appointed and well presented. The staff here simply cannot do enough to help you. Absolutely outstanding service. The entrance area needs some attention, but once inside, beautiful. Great value.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Mr. Dan,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent stay with us as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travelers.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed here with my husband and children for 4 nights whilst in cairo. The 2 bedroom suite was very nice. the location is good but on the first day when we went down to the buffet breakfast there was no food to be seen :( when we asked the man told us tell me what you want to eat and i will bring it to u!!!!!! grrrrrrr. this is by no means deserving of having the hilton name and differently not a 5 star not even a 4 star in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Fedz1980
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Sir,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

I do sincerely apologize that the hotel experience was not up to your satisfaction. Therefore I have discussed all your respective comments into details with our management team. Who I can assure you, has taken the necessary measures to ensure that those comments are rectified.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence in the soonest future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

When I visited Egypt as traveler, I suggested by my tour guide to book on this hotel. This hotel is excellent for price, space and comfort. The staff and the concierge were all great. And also this hotel is having good service and also clean enough. This really so enjoyable and relaxing for me when I feel tired after touring the Egypt. And also the view from this Hotel is so amazing. So I suggested to the reader whom want to travel to Egypt to book on this hotel. Thank you,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear Ms. Kamila F.,

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This hotel was not to the standard we expected. Our family suite had seen better days with the carpet worn and dirty and the bathroom fixtures broken and chipped. We waited over an hour for room service to bring us a bottle of water and the meal we ordered was inedible. We paid for breakfast and spoke to the concierge specifically about the timing of breakfast as we had an early morning flight. He assured us that the breakfast room would be open and we would be able to feed the kids before our flight. When we made our way down to the breakfast room in the morning I was met by a cleaner who saId there was no breakfast this morning. We were given five over ripe bananas, cold toast and small jars of jam in paper bags in place of the full breakfast we had ordered. We stayed at two other hotels in Egyot, both exceptional but I would never step foot in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Reviewed June 4, 2012

For price, space, comfort, this is an excellent hotel. The concierge and all desk staff were great. It is not fancy, it is basic in some ways (the kitchen was equipped poorly when advertised as fully equipped). We were on the 19th floor, and the balcony and view of the city and Nile were amazing. I now know that Cairo is a difficult place to keep pristine, but the rooms were very clean in our large suite of rooms (2 bedrooms AND a study, living room, dining, kitchen, laundry, 2 baths). I would recommend this to families traveling for a long stay. The location is great-even if the taxi drivers have no clue. The concierge will write directions in Arabic and you should be set, coming or going (they were extremely helpful in giving us directions/addresses in Arabic for drivers). I would suggest NOT to hire the guide/car deal. Take a taxi to the pyramids and find a guide there or bring one with you that you hire. Taxi's are SO cheap-and the guys on the package deals will take you to all the tourist traps to get their kickbacks. While admiring their entrepreneurship, I didn't want to spend a big portion of my day looking at papyrus, or hieroglyphic jewelry. You can get all that stuff, much cheaper, at Khan al Khalii and getting out with pocketbooks intact with children in tow is impossible! You can find one of the cheap black/white cabs and negotiate a rate with them tor all day and they will take you to pyramids and the big ramses statue and won't take you to the overpriced eateries they have just for tourists. If you want authentic Egyptian food, go to Gad, or any of the myriad local restaurants. Cairo is a beautiful city, don't get upset at the constant attempts to get your money-but have plenty of LE(coins) to hand out for tips and taxi fare. NO ONE ever has change. Go to bank and get a bagful. Seriously. An Egyptian LE is about .15-.20 USD. You can afford to be generous.(This review is late, trip was in spring of 2010)

Room Tip: I loved my 19th floor room. I could hear the prayer call and the roosters though, so be prepared, ev...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MichellaCrawford
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed here and greatly enjoyed our time. The hotel apartment was fantastic, the kids enjoyed the huge open space after a cramped flight and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel restaurant was terrific and the staff were fast, excellent and the food hard to beat. We did the standard tours with a private guide and came back each night to great food and enjoyed super sleeps. Thank you to the Hilton team for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Hotel was faultless and recommend hiring a private tour guide, they are well priced and you see all...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Travel D
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were upgraded to a suite, which was more of an apartment, with 3 bedrooms, a study, dining area etc. All the rooms were well appointed, and room service was efficient, and food decent. The location is right on the banks of the (muddy) Nile river. We were able to take a short cab ride to the nile river cruise at night. Beware of the cabs! Always get your cabs from the hotel. We opted for the day-long sightseeing to the Pyramids @Giza, and to Memphis. The hotel packaged a small breakfast to carry along, with a tour guide in tow (The guide was on the phone for most of the time, and took us to places where she seemed to getting a cut from any transaction that happened there). The day long trip was expensive, but were were assured of safety and always had the option of calling the hotel in case of any issues. Coming back to the hotel, there was no wireless (wired LAN cable available) - so hope they fix that. Overall, we had a short but good stay.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012