My family and I (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed here and greatly enjoyed our time. The hotel apartment was fantastic, the kids enjoyed the huge open space after a cramped flight and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel restaurant was terrific and the staff were fast, excellent and the food hard to beat. We did the standard tours with a private guide and came back each night to great food and enjoyed super sleeps. Thank you to the Hilton team for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the River Nile and part of the World Trade Centre complex, the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence is a 10 minute walk from the business district, Egyptian museum, famous Tahrir square, 30-45 minutes from Cairo International Airport. The hotel is 200 yards from the 15th of May bridge.Refined luxury and service await you. 104 breathtaking tower suites, ideally located at the east bank of the River Nile, combined downtown convenience with the five-star amenities you have come to expect from Hilton hotels.To reach the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence from Cairo International Airport take Orouba Road and then 6th of October Bridge. Take the 15th of May Bridge exit and from there the Cornich El Nile exit (the 3rd right after you get off the bridge). Depending on traffic, expect the 12-mile drive to take 30-45 minutes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton International Cairo
- Cairo Hilton