1,568 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge mallclose to the airportbusiness tripdirect accessclub roomhealth clubpool sideroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelstandard roomguest relationsfront officefive star hotel
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Rude and Unsafe:
For almost two years, I have continuously observed members of the gym violate every posted rule, from using cell phones, using the benches and equipment as lounge chairs, abusing the machines, and dropping free weights. I have reported this situation a score of times, and there has been absolutely no improvements. In fact, the ever-present and multiple staff at the gym appear to encourage this behavior. The staff will frequently (daily) coach and assist a member who will drop (or throw) a weight from hip or shoulder height. The hotel staff and management are totally disinterested and unresponsive to my appeals for safety and decent behavior. One response of the staff was to simply remove the posted rules and permit any form of disrespectful and dangerous behavior to flourish.

Room Tip: Rude and Unsafe
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear KwajFrank,

I would like to seize the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience encountered during your last stay with us.

Your comments about the gym facility has been noted and immediate action will be taken to rectify any shortfalls. Your review is very valuable to us as we believe that we can only improve and ameliorate our services through guest feedback, accordingly I would like to thank you for taking the time and writing this review.

I hope that will not deter you from continuing using our facilities in the future. Looking forward welcoming you back soon to InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I read recently some bad reviews for this hotel, i was surprised as i was a regular to intercont semiramis and citystars, but didn't visited any of these since a couple of years. After my last stay of 2 days this week, i ENJOYED the intercont hospitality with the refines arabic hospitality touch. recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul A
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Paul,

Thank you for sharing such nice review on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted to know that you enjoy our facilities as we always pride ourselves on the highest level of guest satisfaction.

Once again, Thank you for your feedback and for recommending our hotel.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

A good quality intercontinental hotel. My stay was worthy of re review because Heba Salah Aluu Eid on the 9th floor made sure my room was clean and tidy everyday and always smiled. Good service is what makes a good stay. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank wombleYorkshire
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear WombleYorkshire,

Thank you for sharing such nice review on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our level of service.

InterContinental Citystars always pride itself on the highest level of guest satisfaction and I am glad we were able to make your visit enjoyable and memorable.

Your feedback will be shared with the concerned team member as a reinforcement to continue the efforts and make it the best hotel in town.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our experience was fantastic. All the amenities were first rate. My wife and I were interesting in exploring Cairo, in advance of the elections, without a guide hanging over our shoulders. The concierge, Ahmed Ismail, was incredible. He gave us all the tips and cautions necessary to navigate, what felt like, a very rich experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Kamaub2014,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable review. Your feedback is very constructive and supporting. I am delighted to learn that our team was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed staying with us.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon,

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Once again I was royally taken care of by the team at the Citystars. This time I used their at airport meet and greet service. I arrived late at night was greated before immigration by a uniformed IC staff member who checked me in and provided my prepared rooms keys before I'd even entered Egypt properly. Escorted past the semi chaos that is arrivals to a waiting car, I was in my room within 30mins of leaving the plane bus.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BugAlugs100

Dear Valuable Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing this nice experience on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Airport Services.

Please note that I will share with the team your comments which are very motivating.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon in the near future at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Director of Sales & Marketing