1,569 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge mallclose to the airportbusiness tripdirect accessclub roomhealth clubpool sideroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelstandard roomguest relationsfront officefive star hotel
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our experience was fantastic. All the amenities were first rate. My wife and I were interesting in exploring Cairo, in advance of the elections, without a guide hanging over our shoulders. The concierge, Ahmed Ismail, was incredible. He gave us all the tips and cautions necessary to navigate, what felt like, a very rich experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Kamaub2014,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable review. Your feedback is very constructive and supporting. I am delighted to learn that our team was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed staying with us.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon,

Director of Sales & marketing

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Once again I was royally taken care of by the team at the Citystars. This time I used their at airport meet and greet service. I arrived late at night was greated before immigration by a uniformed IC staff member who checked me in and provided my prepared rooms keys before I'd even entered Egypt properly. Escorted past the semi chaos that is arrivals to a waiting car, I was in my room within 30mins of leaving the plane bus.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BugAlugs100

Dear Valuable Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing this nice experience on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Airport Services.

Please note that I will share with the team your comments which are very motivating.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon in the near future at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Check in and out were extremely professionally and politely handled. Luggage conveyance was very fast and professional, and the porters keep a 'safe' eye on the customers. Mahmoud Sayed deserves kudos for going out of his way to ensure the comfort and protection of both person and property.
The gym facilities are outstanding as well - both the relaxing pools, steam rooms, etc., and the fitness facilities themselves which are outfitted with high-tech equipment.
Excellent buffet breakfast with something for everyone. I like to stay here each time I transit through Cairo, it is always an enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street as Cairo has a great deal of street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Christstef
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Cairo Citystars. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments from our honored guests.

I am so delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Facilities and Breakfast Buffet.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Staff are extremely friendly helpful and serving with a ready smile always. Comfortable luxurious rooms.
Health club and spa are amazing. They offer wide variety of Aerobics classes. Massages are very good too.
Not much for kids to do though. No kids club or playground.
Breakfast buffet was most of the time good other times it would be missing items like good variety of cheese.
Good times by the Pool but I wouldn't go there on a Friday. Seems they offer good priced day use by the pool, which makes it very crowded and maids are allowed by the pool. You might find ur self surrounded by many maids and kids while their mommies are not even around.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental Citystars, It is real pleasure to read your review on TripAdvisor and all your comments are very much appreciated.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This health club is one of the most upscale ones in Cairo. It's very clean and service is nice. The machines need to be renewed. It has it's own garage. Massage is very good there made by Asian masseuses. The lockers are scented. The steam is well cleaned. It's a health retreat.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Mr. Luay,

I would like to thank you for sharing your nice experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the Health club facilities.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.