1,562 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge mallclose to the airportbusiness tripdirect accessclub roomhealth clubpool sideroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelstandard roomguest relationsfront officefive star hotel
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This health club is one of the most upscale ones in Cairo. It's very clean and service is nice. The machines need to be renewed. It has it's own garage. Massage is very good there made by Asian masseuses. The lockers are scented. The steam is well cleaned. It's a health retreat.

Stayed: May 2014
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Luay,

I would like to thank you for sharing your nice experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the Health club facilities.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

It was my first visit to Cairo and to the hotel , i am staying in the residence suits wing of the hotel as i was to stay for more than 2 weeks in a row. I must say the service i receive during the stay from the hotel cleaning staff was far more than expected , they were polite, friendly and ready to assist when ever in need. I came across 2 house keeping staff named Nadia and her supervisor Ahmed one of the nicest persons i have ever met. The room keeping services was just outstanding and have no complaints so far.

Further i would also like to appreciate the services/ assistance provided by the instant service center which i got by dialing 022 from my room phone , like the word they were instant in resolving all my issues and providing the best of their services.

However saying that i would like to highlight few improvement areas around breakfast option, being a vegetarian i had a bit struggle and had to survive on fruit and which were only 2 options and the orange juice. I suppose being an international chain and hosting guest from different part of the world it would be great if they can keep some better variety of options .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Trinath S
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Trinath,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor, it will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the quality level we aim for.

All your comments have been noted and I assure you that no effort will be saved to make all your next stays most enjoyable.

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comments, they join me in thanking you.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Director of Sales & marketing

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife spent seven nights between 9th May till 16th May 2014 at Inter Continental City Stars Cairo Egypt room#912 and I would like to thank the hotel management especially housekeeping section and especially Mr.Ala Eed and Miss.Heba Salah who took good care to our room and keep it clean tight and hygiene .
Thanks also to all the breakfast team.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Abdul5462

Dear Mr. Al Sabassi,

I would like to thank you for sharing your nice experience on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our team and facilities.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have lived at the Suites wing of the property for over 3 months and the personal and attentive service I received from the cleaning and room service staff have been excellent. Polite and always ready to assist with any request, Mr Ibrahim Sayed and Mr Ahmad Dahshan have been outstanding and uphold the meaning of true service and quality with a very very personal touch. My deepest thanks and gratitude to them both.
Also the staff at the Mondial restaurant have been examplery in their service and it just makes you feel like your in a hoime away from home.

Room Tip: The pool view room is nice and over looks the pool, but the West facing rooms offer a good view of the sunset.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Aldrin,

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental Citystars, It is real pleasure to read your review on TripAdvisor and all your comments are very much appreciated.

I am so pleased that our team and facilities were up to your expectations and that you enjoy staying with us.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am a regular at Bellini the hotel's bar and lounge, it hosts the best salsa nights every Tuesday. I have been going there for more than a year and a half now, rarely missing a night. Yesterday I walked in and found that my favorite thing about the place, the staff, were changed! I was extremely dissappointed to find that our favorite waiter, Botros, was reassigned to the pool bar. Botros has been a landmark of Bellini for as long as I remember. He knows all of our favorite drinks, when we like them and how we like them. He gives the whole venue a friendly atmosphere, ready with a pack of ice if anyones toes got stepped on. For the first time we did not enjoy the night, didn't find our drink ready, and didn't get the all welcoming smile Botros would give us. It's just not the same without him

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Ms. Lina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. It is regretting that your recent experience at Bellini did not meet your expectations. As part of their development, colleagues are moved to different restaurants to gain the maximum exposure. I am sure Botros will be more than happy to welcome you at the Pool Bar and prepare your favorite drinks anytime.

Thank you again and hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again very soon.

Director of Sales & marketing