1,568 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge mallclose to the airportbusiness tripdirect accessclub roomhealth clubpool sideroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelstandard roomguest relationsfront officefive star hotel
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am a regular at Bellini the hotel's bar and lounge, it hosts the best salsa nights every Tuesday. I have been going there for more than a year and a half now, rarely missing a night. Yesterday I walked in and found that my favorite thing about the place, the staff, were changed! I was extremely dissappointed to find that our favorite waiter, Botros, was reassigned to the pool bar. Botros has been a landmark of Bellini for as long as I remember. He knows all of our favorite drinks, when we like them and how we like them. He gives the whole venue a friendly atmosphere, ready with a pack of ice if anyones toes got stepped on. For the first time we did not enjoy the night, didn't find our drink ready, and didn't get the all welcoming smile Botros would give us. It's just not the same without him

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Ms. Lina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. It is regretting that your recent experience at Bellini did not meet your expectations. As part of their development, colleagues are moved to different restaurants to gain the maximum exposure. I am sure Botros will be more than happy to welcome you at the Pool Bar and prepare your favorite drinks anytime.

Thank you again and hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

It's first time for me in Cairo & Intercontinental city stars hotel it's pretty nice for me to choice this hotel,
I lived in the 14th floor and my cleaner is Hashim he was so nice, kind, fast & clean . I loved everything on it & arround ^_^, can't wait to repeat visit :).

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Cairo Citystars and for sharing such nice review. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The service in intercontinental are great and the supervisor Mr Ahmed dahshan is so wonderful and helpful and Ibrahim the house keeping are excellent. All the people in the hotel intercontinental cairo are superb and responsibilities

Thanks
Sherif mokhtar

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Raniya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our services, we always strive to provide comfortable accommodation and guest satisfaction..

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comment and they join me in thanking you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Cairo Citystars very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I'm always staying hotels all over. This hotel is very confirmable and the Staff are so friendly.
This time stayed in 9th floor. House keeping staff was so helpful. Specially Alaa Eid the housekeeping supervisor and his staff Islam Heba.

Room Tip: Always choose a higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback to let us know about your experience at InterContinental Cairo Citystars. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The service is superb and they really make you feel like home. Mohamed Hussain, and supervisors Karim Farook and Walid from the housekeeping team in the apartments section have really shown commendable service level and I truly appreciate it!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Ms. Asma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

Kind regards