“The best ever ^__^ ”

Ranked #5 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

It's first time for me in Cairo & Intercontinental city stars hotel it's pretty nice for me to choice this hotel,
I lived in the 14th floor and my cleaner is Hashim he was so nice, kind, fast & clean . I loved everything on it & arround ^_^, can't wait to repeat visit :).

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Cairo Citystars and for sharing such nice review. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Khaled.Shafik@ihg.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,358)

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The service in intercontinental are great and the supervisor Mr Ahmed dahshan is so wonderful and helpful and Ibrahim the house keeping are excellent. All the people in the hotel intercontinental cairo are superb and responsibilities

Thanks
Sherif mokhtar

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Raniya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our services, we always strive to provide comfortable accommodation and guest satisfaction..

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comment and they join me in thanking you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Cairo Citystars very soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I'm always staying hotels all over. This hotel is very confirmable and the Staff are so friendly.
This time stayed in 9th floor. House keeping staff was so helpful. Specially Alaa Eid the housekeeping supervisor and his staff Islam Heba.

Room Tip: Always choose a higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback to let us know about your experience at InterContinental Cairo Citystars. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The service is superb and they really make you feel like home. Mohamed Hussain, and supervisors Karim Farook and Walid from the housekeeping team in the apartments section have really shown commendable service level and I truly appreciate it!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Ms. Asma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Sally and Mohamed are my cleaners,they are so friendly and anything I need they do there best to help,very trusted,superviser Nassif. We live in the apartment suites,great!,thankyou thankyou! Staff are great with children as well.

Room Tip: Higher rooms as the pool can be noisy if you are on the first couple of floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Ms. Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that our team was up to your expectations and that you enjoy staying with us.

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comment. They join me in thanking you and assuring you that no effort will be saved to make all your stays most enjoyable.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Having stayed at Seramis Intercontinental several times ... I thought I'd try City Stars. Far from a stellar experience it ranks more like a local brand 2 star experience with 5 star prices.
Old decor , ineffective and inefficient service.
So much great food in Egypt , but none of it makes it to the breakfast buffet.
And forget it of you are here for business and you need to use the internet ... This is my 5th attempt to upload this review .
Honestly give it a miss.

• Stayed: May 2014
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for sharing all your comments and concerns about your stay with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will immediately look into your comments as our main aim is to be up to your expectations.

I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate experience you had at our hotel. Should I be of any help during your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Looking forward seeing you very soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

as usual great service and great time during my stay. Wonderfull hotel strategic position and close to airport. At this time i wold like to thanks Mr. Mahmoud Sayed porter for the great kindness and professionality during my stay !!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Mr. Alessandro,

I would like to thank you for sharing your nice experience on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed our location and services at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon in the near future.