“Best mall in ME”
Review of City Stars Mall

City Stars Mall
Ranked #22 of 319 things to do in Cairo
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Huge shopping mall with more than 1000+ outlets and thousands of global and local brands in fashion, optics, accessories, electronics, antiques, furniture, restaurants, cafe, movies, carefure, shows..... and much more activities you can really enjoy all your day there , and even your entire vacation as you can find many 5stars hotels in this mall, such as Holiday Inn, intercontinental and StayBridg, just 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport.

There are newer reviews for City Stars Mall

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The mall was good size with many options to shop at. Very nice inside. As a tourist...I was not to comfortable here. The crowd was large and mainly of the younger generation. Food court has many choices from local food to American chain restaurants. This mall was my first stop for shopping, but after going to the Arabia Mall, I never came back here. Honestly, I'd rather patronize the street shops where the prices were better and didn't feel like I was walking around a mating ground.

2  Thank 19Pink69
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We spent a full day at City Stars Mall shopping, eating ans had seen a movie at cinema. The place is suitable for families. prices were more or less almost the same like other same places.
Available European style restaurants and eastern ones. I would advise trying sheesh kebab at Abu Shaqra

2  Thank Sherif F
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

First time in Cairo and we were given advice that this was a good place to go. The place is huge, well air conditioned and nice looking. The shops were great - even some of my favourites which had gone into administration and shut down in the UK are still going strong there! Good to see prices are similar to uk prices too! The food court on floor 4 is very noisy because of all the chairs scraping on the floor - floor 1 is better as it's fixed chairs :) same choice in food and a huge baskin Robbins and we went every night :) ezone was also fun for bowling and arcade games however we won lots of tickets (49) but told we couldn't have a prize as we had to come back and use it more times before they would give it to us. Rubbish policy for short stay visitor to cairo! Also they could do with maps around the mall or one you could take with you as it is a bit of a maze and hard to find your way out when it's shutting for the night! Loved it though and made me feel like I was in my favourite mall at home!

2  Thank Tilly30051987
Reviewed May 14, 2014

When you're in need of air conditioning, this is the place to go! :-) This is like any big mall you would find in America. The prices are American prices, too. It has a lot of shops, restaurants and even a movie theater inside.