“Big Mall”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Big Mall”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The mall was good size with many options to shop at. Very nice inside. As a tourist...I was not to comfortable here. The crowd was large and mainly of the younger generation. Food court has many choices from local food to American chain restaurants. This mall was my first stop for shopping, but after going to the Arabia Mall, I never came back here. Honestly, I'd rather patronize the street shops where the prices were better and didn't feel like I was walking around a mating ground.

Visited July 2013

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 199 helpful votes
“The right place”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We spent a full day at City Stars Mall shopping, eating ans had seen a movie at cinema. The place is suitable for families. prices were more or less almost the same like other same places.
Available European style restaurants and eastern ones. I would advise trying sheesh kebab at Abu Shaqra

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sherif F
Preston, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Loved it apart from getting lost!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

First time in Cairo and we were given advice that this was a good place to go. The place is huge, well air conditioned and nice looking. The shops were great - even some of my favourites which had gone into administration and shut down in the UK are still going strong there! Good to see prices are similar to uk prices too! The food court on floor 4 is very noisy because of all the chairs scraping on the floor - floor 1 is better as it's fixed chairs :) same choice in food and a huge baskin Robbins and we went every night :) ezone was also fun for bowling and arcade games however we won lots of tickets (49) but told we couldn't have a prize as we had to come back and use it more times before they would give it to us. Rubbish policy for short stay visitor to cairo! Also they could do with maps around the mall or one you could take with you as it is a bit of a maze and hard to find your way out when it's shutting for the night! Loved it though and made me feel like I was in my favourite mall at home!

2 Thank Tilly30051987
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Like a mall you would find in America”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

When you're in need of air conditioning, this is the place to go! :-) This is like any big mall you would find in America. The prices are American prices, too. It has a lot of shops, restaurants and even a movie theater inside.

Visited June 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We can say that city stars is a complete shopping mall, I think every thing u will need will be there, brands - coffee shop - lounge - food courts.