“It is a very good hotel with clean rooms and very helphul crew”

Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Ranked #32 of 141 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I advise to taste the rich breakfast and the full services also there are plenty humor from the crew. I believe that ot ideal from families because there is located close to centre. I also noticed that there plenty of crew. This hotel is ideal for group of turists because is in rhe heart of Cairo.

• Stayed: June 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest
We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
I am delighted to read that the accommodations and service were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal, hence our non-stop attempts to develop and improve the quality of service remains our main objective to deliver the best service our guests deserve.
Together with my team, we would much appreciate to welcoming you and we are looking forward for your next visit.
We wish you all the best
sincerely yours

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I think this hotel is very good and staff very helpful In my opinion You should extra many facilities in Hotel such as internet but I think is total services good and location is very amazing and is near airport

Room Tip: I thank the floor 7 very amazing
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the TripAdvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent accommodation , Excellent breakfast free Internet ,stuffs are very helpful and house keeping the room was cleaned and well ordered I really enjoyed at staying at baron and i like to repeat my visiting again .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the tripAdvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 26, 2014

this the first time in hotel in cairo it was very nice place very nice view i like it very much staff very polite restaurant food and stye very nice staff reception very nice stafffe lobby and bar all every thing ok i hope can back again in the future thank u for every thing

Room Tip: my room no 512 it is very nice room hope next time ll be in same room
Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 25, 2014

BARON HOTEL is one of the best hotels that I visited in Egypt specially in Cairo, because inside it you can discover all what you need like :
- Clean and perfect rooms
- perfect services.
- nice and healthy foods
;;;;;;

Room Tip: similar rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Checking in was efficient,Friendly service by all staff encountered. The buffet selection was generous and well prepared, most enjoyable food. The rooms are well acquitted with TV tat includes english channels and bat fridge.
All round, quite satisfactory.

• Stayed: May 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the Baron Hotel it was spectacular I loved it. I had lots of fun the staff are wonderful and kind and very friendly the food is delightful, My room was marvelous and astonishingly clean. Without a doubt I would like to come and visit it again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Baron Hotel Heliopolis.
It is of great delight for us to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service. We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Baron Hotel Heliopolis in the near future.

Best Regards,