“A good place to stay if you are searching for a hotel in heliopolis - Egypt”

Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Ranked #24 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Cairo, Egypt
“A good place to stay if you are searching for a hotel in heliopolis - Egypt”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is not the first time I visit the Baron Hotel in Heliopolis - Cairo. I've been here last year, and I noticed that their services this year were better. I stayed for 5 nights - 6 days. I tried their breakfast buffet every morning and it used to be rich and delicious. I also enjoyed having dinner everyday in my room and tried their sandwiches, burgers and soups. I would highly recommend the "lentil soup".
The room service was good and I used to retrun everyday to find my room clean and well-ordered. Their customer service is friendly and timely.
In brief, for a short stay, I think it will be a good choice if you are searching for a place near to the city center and providing good services for a reasonable cost.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the TripAdvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Thank You.
Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is my first time here and found this value for money, very cosy, warm staff, very nice decor and very well located. This is my first time here and found this value for money, very cosy, warm staff, very nice decor and very well located.

• Stayed April 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Its the first time for me here but its not the final time. The accommodation was good, about the service is very good, the wifi in the lobby is free but in rooms with expensive charge, the breakfast is wonderful , the location is good the baron palace view is perfect in the night

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the tripadvisor.

Thank You.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hotel baron good facilities
Restaurant room all employee excellent good service of the staff baron hotel good quality House keeping is good Is comfortable enjoy to stay baron hotel I'm not a first time here that's why always come back here and see you soon thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest
We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am delighted to read that the accommodations and service were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal, hence our non-stop attempts to develop and improve the quality of service remains our main objective to deliver the best service our guests deserve.

Together with my team, we would much appreciate to welcoming you and we are looking forward for your next visit.

We wish you all the best

sincerely yours
Kayseri, Turkey
Reviewed April 26, 2014

accaeptable prıce it is closed ewerywhere in city you can go ewery where fastly rooms are good enough only bad things no free internet in the rooms.services are normal not good not bad ı stay in this hotel 3 times it is much more better thann these prıce level hotels in egypt

Room Tip: baron palce wiew is better rooms
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for posting your constructive comments.

Please be assured that we take all the necessary measures to identify means of development and improvement to elevate the quality of service.

We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again where you would experience and touch the value of progression.

sincerely yours
Reviewed April 20, 2014

we had a great time last night in pasha bar, their service is good and beer cheap price... and we enjoyed the free appetizers.. room is excellent.. it is my first time but not the last time, five star for service...

Room Tip: i would suggest to choose the room facing the palace view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

baron hotel is very comfortable place I really enjoyed in it ; there are helpfull staff and the restaurant is vey good and all the services are good
i advice other people from different coun
and stay at BARON HOTEL HELIOPOLIS

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.