“Business trip to St. Catherina, Egypt to see Kaolin mines” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo

You added Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo to your Saves list
Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Ma'ahad Al Sahary St. | Off Uruba Rd, Heliopolis, Cairo 11361, Egypt   |
Ranked #27 of 140 Hotels in Cairo
Manama, Bahrain
“Business trip to St. Catherina, Egypt to see Kaolin mines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

It is my fourth time to Cairo. Had stayed in different hotels in Heliopolis. But Baron hotel was different. Quite ambience, veru good service. The bar is fantastic. There is a discotheque in the basement. The hotel is just 10 minutes drive from the airport, but situated in a calm and quite road. At night take a stroll up to the main road and you will find a variety of shops. Heliopolis is a posh locality and it wakes up late in the morning.

Room Tip: Any room is good enough.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Sethu95
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

First time to stay in any hotel in cairo and i was really afraud from the bad conditions but i found that it was very quite and safe and fastly i forgot my fears and my stay was very satisfying and pleasant.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank rafif80fg
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Esteemed Guest,

We are glad to hear you fully enjoyed the experience and Cairo. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.

Cordially;
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

It's my second time to Cairo I had recommend from my friend to stay in your hotel , it was very nice vacation to me your hotel located in very special place I enjoyed the view of the place from my room all the stuff friendly ,lovely, helpfull and all if them having very nice smile in their face from the reception , restaurant , housekeeping and evey one in hotel stuff really i had good time , hope Egypt will be like before from my side I will recommend your hotel to all my friends , thanks for every one

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and myself booked in that Hotel few days before our arrival to Egypt ,we contacted the reception staff many times to confirm our arrival on that specific day and they reassured us that our room is confirmed.
Upon our arrival at 1 o'clock after midnight ,we were shocked to know that our booking has been cancelled ,after a long day of travel we were so exhausted and couldn't believe it ,we argued for about half an hour that there must be a mistake ,eventually they gave us a very small room at a weird corner of the hotel.
We went to the room to spend the night ,and we were so shocked for a second time to see that it was a pig sty not a hotel room,upon entering the room ,the carpet was extremely filthy and dusty,the bathroom sink was disgusting and blocked ,the sheets on the bed were not changed from previous customers,we were so angry and cross and called the manager ,who apologised and asked the sheets to be changed,but the whole situation was unacceptable,and we couldn't even sit on the chair of the room because everything was so filthy .
When dawn appeared we decided to leave and move to a different respectable hottel ,however apologises were made but there was no way we could stay in that fake hotel and we could not recommend it to anybody ,also we had to pay 650 Egyptian pounds for that disasterous night ,which they really don't deserve to take that same amount of money that other luxurious hotels in Cairo would charge .
A whole day of our holiday was ruined because of that nightmare.
It's a pity I cannot say any positive opinion for that hotel,it was a very bad experience.

Room Tip: Please don't trust that Hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
6 Thank IkZ_25
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my deep apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.I'm concerned with all what you have mentioned and would like to assure you that all mentioned will be subject to a detailed investigation and study, not to have this repeated again to you or any of our esteemed guests in the future. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Thank you.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had my second stay again in last January , when i came from Dubai to conduct some of my sales calls in Cairo
Same great experience impressed me especially when it came to the great response of reception and housekeeping team whenever was required

the only thing that internet was a bit slow however was manageable

Same as i recommended before to all my friends , the great location in the middle of everything when it comes to business visit ,

hope that the prices will be the same during my coming visit in October

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations
At Baron Hotels, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Please note that this problem was an exception to our normal practices
we appreciate your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been staying at the , this hotel never misses a beat. The rooms are everything you'd expect from baron property - clean, functional and comfortable, but what makes this hotel great is the location and amenities. Over the past five years, the location around the hotel has gone through a massive transformation providing a great place to shop, eat .

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank passant a
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

Thank you.
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

first i would like to advice everybody to book the hotel through website as it will be much cheaper than booking directly in the hotel..my stay can be decribed as a perfect stay. only the air condition was not working well.the location of the hotel is in very quite area away from noisy cairo.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank titam0u
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, August 12, 2013