“Nice experience”

$65.00*
Day Tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis from Cairo
Ranked #9 of 323 things to do in Cairo
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Crossing Dahshur residential area is an experience of it's own. Donkeys,buses,cows,dogs,motorbikes,cars,people all mixed in an organized? madness. Pyramid is very nice also to enter and descend to the tomb chambers. However claustrophobic people and those having difficulties in breathing or climbing in narrow spaces should avoid to enter the Pyramid.

2  Thank christosDk

Reviewed April 2, 2013

we went through this area riding a camel, it was very fun and we got to see the pyramids from a distance..you can ride camels or horses, however i believe that camels are more fun!! cool trip and good to do around sunset, not too hot nor too cold

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I came here by chance while I was traveling around with my tour guide. Suddenly I saw the name sign of pyramid and so curious how it looked like. We entered the area and found the pyramid after 5 minutes driving. Its shape is quite different compared to its neighbour in Giza. The place also is not so crowded as Giza

1  Thank Nurul L
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The Bent and Red Pyramids are incredible. Walk down into the Red, but beware, your legs will be sore from the crouched climb down. It is free and worth doing.

I was struck by being one of about 10 people in the entire site during a perfect day. When I was walking around the Bent pyramid, I was the only one except for a tourism police officer. Tourism is way down and you have the pyramids all to yourself (and a guide which I suggest).

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This bent pyramid (and the red pyramid) in Dahshur are pretty unique compared to other pyramids that I witnessed and probably the least busiest compared to Giza, Saqqara and Memphis. Palm trees along the way to Dahshur and the countryside is nice. You can go inside the pyramids (which is what I did) but I got tired coming back out of it as it was pretty steep. When I went to Dahshur, there were barely any tourists so I would take advantage of the situation and explore it.

4  Thank TopKingofKings