“Good shisha place with live music”

Bab El Nil Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 4,304 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Description: Experience Bab El Nil’s authentically local setting with its vivid colors, arabesque ornamentation, and unique living wall reflecting a traditional Egyptian setting with the indoor decorated in colorful pop art posters of our all-time favorite Egyptian cinema icons. Savor our signature Middle Eastern dishes as you enjoy a refreshing breeze on our outdoor terrace overlooking the Nile with the best of daily live entertainment with a belly dancer and oriental vocalists. Catch up on all the big leagues and your favorite TV channels and programs on Bab El Nil’s 138 inch HD mega screen while enjoying an array of the best shisha flavors in town.
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Had shisha there - they had live music, which was nice.
Also there were several big screens where live sports and television were being screened.

areejibrahim, Digital Marketing Executive at Bab El Nil Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We thank you for sharing your pleasant experience which will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence.

Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team and has greatly motivated us all.

We greatly value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again at Fairmont Nile City.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant the place is nice but the service and staff attitude is terrible even the manger.
The restaurant has live band so I took my phone to take some picture one of staff took my phone and delete the picture I took I got shock and I ask him why did you took my phone he said taking picture of the place is Not allowed I told him you can asked me to deleted I will do it he said I am afraid that you save it I asked him to call the manager, The manager came and he does not even apologies for what happened and he support what that guy did
I think that is not right place to visit and Don't even think that the services will meet Fairmont hotels standards ..

areejibrahim, Digital Marketing Executive at Bab El Nil Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback regarding your stay at Fairmont Nile City.

We understand your disappointment with the challenges you experienced during your stay. We are equally disturbed that we did not provide you with the level of service expected at Fairmont Nile City.

What you have described is certainly not keeping with the standards of the professional and attentive service we are known for.

Please rest assured that we take all our guests’ comments constructively and that we will take all the necessary steps to reduce any inconvenience in the future.

We do hope to have the opportunity to regain your confidence in Fairmont Nile City once again.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited this RESTURANT yesterday to find my self in very nice seated place with different corners and Nike view inside the Fairmont hotel , with very delicious Lebanese style starter dishes and EGYPTIAN food like Mulukheyeh and Bamyeh. The BBQ was very delicious as well. Very recommend and clean one to be in.

areejibrahim, Digital Marketing Executive at Bab El Nil Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I love that place, really amazing shisha, and the food is awesome, the staff is super friendly and caring , especially Neveen and Tereza

areejibrahim, Digital Marketing Executive at Bab El Nil Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Niveen is the best ever in this place with her great lovely service makes the restaurant more nice, also the decoration here is so nice and cozy

1  Thank Ahmed S
areejibrahim, Digital Marketing Executive at Bab El Nil Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018