“A Fascinating Trip to Egypt...”

Golden Tours Egypt - Private Day Tours
Ranked #224 of 282 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Tours is one of the best Egypt travel agency & tour operator in Egypt and considered the best place for tours. Our agenda is to provide the passionate, well educated and disciplined guide and drivers so that you won't face any problem during your trip in Egypt. Our staff is much experienced and knows all the about the places that you will visit in Egypt.Golden tours is your Golden Choice in Egypt
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been to Egypt a few months back and decided to take a Day Tour from Golden Tours Egypt, and I must say the tour was indeed 'Golden'. The hospitality of the agency was excellent, tour guides were extremely professional and the lunch provided by them was top class!
I was always fascinated by the Ancient Marvels of Egypt, thankfully Golden Tours Egypt didn't let me down in anyway.
Egypt is indeed worth visiting!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love traveling and I have visited 4 continents so far. This was my first trip to Africa, and as first destination we chose Egypt. While staying in Cairo we took a trip with Golden Tours to see the pyramids and the Sphinx. Well, there is not much to say about it because TOO MUCH has already been told about this unbelievable historical site!! But I can spend a couple of words about Golden Tours, as they provided at a rather cheap service while being very professional! The guide spoke a nice English and had a very cast knowledge, besides it was included in the price.... We have also appreciated their tip about visiting the Egyptian Museum...recommended and well worth the price (15$ per person) !

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have wanted for a very long time to visit Bibliotheca Alexandria.
During that day I was impressed with the magnitude, and architecture of it.
The Catacomb was the highlight of our wonderful tour.
The tour guide was very friendly and helpful.

It was an amazing experience!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I am passionate traveler and have seen many famous places yet out of them Egypt Tour is one of my favorites. The place is just stunning but the thing made my trip exceptional was the services of Golden Tour. I can surely say their services made me feel like my home convenience. The restaurant I stayed was great not only in looks but also in its services and food quality. Tour guide make me aware of cultural aspects and had enormous knowledge about history of the Egypt area. I was excited to know about and he respected my excitement and told me in detail about history. I had really good traveling experience with Golden Tours and would highly recommend them to plan tour.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Golden Tours made my dream come true! Visiting Egypt was always one of my greater dreams, and now, thanks to Golden Tours, it finally happened. I would kindly recommend this trip to anyone, as Egypt, with its Pyramids constitutes one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The trip to Egypt was very well-organised and the costs were very acceptable.