“A Very Disappointing Experience”
Review of Rossopomodoro - CLOSED

Rossopomodoro
Cuisines: Italian
Cairo, Egypt
“A Very Disappointing Experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been to Rossopomdoro in New Cairo, I liked only the place itself and the restaurant's decoration. Otherwise it was a terrible experience, I have tried there the tagliatelle with mushrooms and the chicken and the mushrooms weren't fresh. It was the canned mushroom and the chicken was with it's little bones. I told the waiter that the chicken was with it's bones and he told me that the restaurants orders boneless chicken and he didn't even apologize, offer a compensation or inform his manager to act. My brother ordered a seafood pizza which was undercooked itself and the ingredients too. The prices were sooo high in comparison with the quality offered. Definitely, I will not go there again.

• Visited October 2013

Messina, Italy
“I thought it was better”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Since I'm italian and PROUD to be so, sometimes I like to go around the world to italian restaurants to see is the restaurant is really italian or it has just a name that would make it seem so.

This one is so famous and I've tried it in italy and in other countries but.. here it wasn't really excellent.
Anyways it was okay and the appetizers were probably the best part.

About the pizzas I think that the Calzone is one of the best !

• Visited September 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Best Italian food in Cairo”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Amazing pizzas, amazing pastas... you can tell they import the cheese (yummy yummy ricotta). Restaurant setting is beautiful as well.. really nothing negative to say about this place. Best italian food I've had in Cairo to date, worth the extremely long drive from Zamalek.

• Visited September 2013
“The real italian pizza and mozzarella”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very nice restaurant in Downtown Mall, they serve fresh buffalo mozzarella, italian pizza and pasta. The taste is very good. Excellent value for money.

• Visited April 2013