“Average nothing wild ...”
Review of Mince

Mince
Ranked #128 of 4,230 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I heard allot about this place .. So I was really intrigued to go.. You order at counter and pay first then you find yourself a table .. Quite small , we sat outside only around 3 tables out , there is a service window outside where you go collect order.
Waiter were friendly , menu variety is ok nothing jumps at you except one burger with raspberry Sauce everything else seems the same in any burger joint. I had the cheese burger with, caramelized onions and mushrooms.. Bread bun was chewy it was ok I asked for medium well .. It was overcooked to well done ... Side fries you have to pay extra .. Not included in meal price .. Which is a bit cheeky
Over all experience is average in-terms of food variety and quality , unfortunately I have had better

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Well , the piece of meat is all what it counts when it comes to burger .. So its not tasty - regardless that we ordered both ًpieces medium well and mine was well done and my wife's came rare to medium - But its kind of not juicy , not pure meat as we expected.
Service is good but not perfect , no extra or complimentary guestures or free fries including. I used to have sides in my dish and talkin about burger so it is a frensh fries and/or Cucumber Pickled , but in mince , you must pay for it.
Anyways i found the rusberry topping a good idea in my sandwich and thats it.
The bread is not that fresh to melt in your mouth
Buttom line : its a burger that you can find anywhere in a cafe or restaurant , and if you are in zamalek try " burger factory " .. Best burger can be

1  Thank Hassangalal
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Part of a new wave of gourmet burger places to hit Cairo.

Mince has an okay atmosphere, although it seems to be lost halfway between fast-food and restaurant without really fitting nicely into both.

The restaurant is small and not very cosy, with ill-fitting tables and a lot of staff hanging around. It is nice to see an open-kitchen which gives confidence to the hygene. The restaurant is a pay at the counter and collect your food from a window kind of place.

The food is good-ish. Great quality bread and okay quality burgers. The fillings are a little inedible (large chunks of pickle/onion) and you only get plastic knifes and forks with no plate, so it is a little hard to attack the HUGE burger you receive. That said, the burgers are good and definitely enjoyed it. Had a great milkshake but the choice of drinks was poor (no fanta, no diet coke or sprite) and the sides were also quite poor. We had sweet potato fries which were soggy and onion rings which were way too greasy.

The menu is good and you can pretty much build your own burger. The prices are also very reasonable.

Overall, not a bad place and would go again but is lacking somewhat in identity and definitely needs to provide more variety in drinks, improve the quality of fillings/sides and provide some better cutlery (or have less crusty buns which you can eat easily with your hands).

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The last year has been great for burgers in Zamalek with three new gourmet burger places opening up. I like all three. I think Mince has the best burgers, although I enjoy them all. My friends say the lamb burger is amazing, but they only grind up a certain amount of lamb each day, so get there early. I thought that the hand cut fries would be like boardwalk fries in the US, but they are not. They are much chunkier and not cooked in peanut oil. When I ordered a shake (which was on the menu) I was told that they did not have it. I was disappointed. In any case, if you are on the north end of Zamalek and you want a burger, Mince is worth a visit.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Mince does great hamburgers, the best so far that I have had in Egypt. However, expect to pay western prices for them.