Tripadvisor

from $400.00
from $50.00
from $650.00
More Info
All reviews night cruise nile cruise our tour guide mr hany his knowledge we highly recommend taking beds were comfortable aswan airport optional excursion give tips abu simbel days nights language skills nubian village touristic sites small group boat staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I really enjoyed my cruise! My room was very clean and the staff went the extra mile to make sure everything was special. The cruise is a nice way to see a lot in a short amount of time. My guide was Mostafa Molattam and he was the BEST! You can feel his passion when he speaks about the history, culture, and magical energy of these temples. I was traveling solo and he went the extra mile to make sure I was well cared for, safe, and had a great time. He also sensed I wasn’t into the history as much as others, so he made extra effort to show me things in a way that interested and inspired me. Leaving Egypt with a great new friend - thanks Mostafa! Oh - he also helped arrange reasonable airport transfer the next morning after my hotel. Oh and one final thought - I am very glad I did Aswan to Luxor - Luxor was amazing and I think I would have been disappointed to end in Aswan. I did not do the optional tours and felt I saw plenty.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Krysta D
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Our Nile Cruise was an amazing experience thanks to our tour guide Hady and well organized by Emperial Egypt. We got a private tour with only two people which gave the tour a unique "family feel'. Hady was very knowledgeable historically and culturally and able to answer all of our questions. Overall it was a great experience and we can only recommend it to anyone - it truly is a once in a lifetime experience!

1  Thank Julia S
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

It was so much fun to tour around with Hady. He is very knowledgeable, has good English and always make sure that we get the best customer service. He is always up front with everything which I liked and it felt like a family with him. Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed our trip and we will definitely recommend Hady as the tour guide. The tour was from Aswan to Luxor. It was a very beautiful trip. It was very calm and peaceful yet touristy. We went in a boat, did the camel ride to Noobian village, danced with them and had a wonderful time. Very cool and memorable experience. The whole tour was organized by Imperial Egypt. It was very easy to book the trip online. Also, remember tipping culture is big here, so be ready to tip.

1  Thank 669mayankv
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

IMPERIAL TOURS- HANY/TOUR GUIDE- MOTAZ.
I'll start off with a 5* rating. When I initially started off looking for a Cruise on the Nile as an added on item, I started reading on various Companies offering these cruises but continuously the name "MOTAZ" popped up. Curiosity took the lead and I made contact with Hany via TripAdvisor. And what an absolute awesome experience to have an immediate response via whatsapp. Continues chats thereafter confirming that all is ok. Payment made via Viator and I had a 4 day weekend cruise done. I took a chance and asked Hany if we could get this 'Wonder Man' by the name of Motaz to assist us with the Cruise. And my husband Anand & I were blessed when we found that this was the guy that picked us up from our hotel on Friday Morning. He is a tall, controlled with ease, cool, calm & collective kind a person and an absolute gentle soul within. Our immediate encounter with him was so smooth sailing. He explained exactly what we would be doing in detail. From the very first tour to the Aswan High Dam/Nassar Lake & Pilae Temple we knew that Motaz was totally educated in Egyptian History and passionate about what he does. He got us sorted in our cruise thereafter and arranged for our Nubian Village Tour. Totally relaxed but assertive as a Professional Guide. Saturday early morning 3.30am was our travels to Abu Simbel. A 3 1/2 drive and made sure we experience the moon and sunrise at the same time. What an awesome moment. There after an afternoon to the Kom-Ombo Temple. Motaz is so knowledgeable on just about every question asked. Edfu Temple early Sunday Morning 5am. Horse & Carriage experience was awesome just to see hundreds of horses and coachmen in such early morning, rows of them just waiting to be at every tourist call for a ride. Sunday afternoon 2 tours. Karnak & Luxor Temple's. Never imagined anything so awesome and being with (Mo) as we had started calling him was even more so intriguing. Last day of our cruise now in Luxor but still continued on another 2 very important tours. Hatshepsut & Valley of the Kings. I must say that I did not least expect all of these tours inclusive of our cruise.
To mention the actual cruise, an awesome ship. Beautifully crafted wooden reception area. Marbled staircase. The cabins were so cosy and well maintained. Every detail to have a smooth sailing experience was. The food was plenty and delicious. There was entertainment both Saturday & Sunday Evening.
All in all we received an outstanding and awesome experience from a Tour Group with Professional Guidance.
IMPERIAL TOURS are highly recommended by us.
Anand & Roja
South Africa

1  Thank rojan10
Reviewed January 12, 2020

My family and I (wife & I, 2 sons) just completed the 5-day 4-Night from Luxor to Aswan with Imperial Egypt tour company. Truly a 5-star experience on the M/S Blue Shadow; excellent staff, well maintained vessel, excellent facilities and sun deck. Cabins were clean and classy, food was very good and no one experienced any problems throughout the trip, though we did not eat salads or raw vegetables. The tour company operator Hani contacted us as soon as I booked the cruise through Trip Advisor, to arrange the boat cabins on the Blue Shadow vessel and our pick up on arrival in Luxor airport, which went extremely smooth. On this trip we all traveled back in time to ancient Egypt where our tour Guide, Hady, literally brought history to life with his knowledge and details. Hady is an Egyptologist who works on the archeological sites when he is not guiding tours. He is extremely passionate about his work and thus is able to paint living pictures of Pharaohs & Queens, as well as the ancient common people themselves and their daily lives. Egyptian history is extremely rich and Egypt has continuously striven to preserve the temples, tombs and sites, and archaeologists & Egyptologists are continuously discovering new sites. Hady speaks excellent English and has been running tours for 20 years. He knows how to tailor the tour to the client and maintained an excellent schedule for us throughout the tour. He also gave us a very good idea about life in Egypt today, and coached us on the art of tipping, very important. One of the best things I did was to bring two bundles of single US dollars to use for tipping. For our daily private tours, Hady arranged every detail of schedule, support and transport during our days. This Nile Cruise is best done from October to March, as the weather in summer is usually hot (daily 100+ degrees F) and humid. The Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan is a great value with Imperial Egypt: well maintained boats, excellent staff, and a well organized tour. Not to be missed if you are touring Egypt and the Middle East.

Date of experience: January 2020