The Gabriel Hotel
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
$125
$97
Hotels.com
$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
$135
$98
Agoda.com
$260
  • Pool
All reviewssalt restaurantsun cityboutique hotelthe rooftop pool areafantastic roomone nightshopping mallbusiness tripother hotelssuncitytvreceptionairportlobbytaxiegyptheliopolis
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Part of a shopping center in the middle of no where, this is not a place to stay. The hotel decoration and rooms are very testeless, Personal try very hard but are not professional. My welcoming was a missunderstand about my visa passaport stamp. Had to change room to avoid the next night terrace party. However could not sleep as the new room had another club next door and the music was on until 2am. Did stay in the second night. I can not see any reason to go back. This is could be a good place to stay in if you are one ot the cluber clients. Enjoy the music!

Room Tip: The rooms are next to clubers,,,, discothecas, bars,,,, enjoy the party!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank RiOli
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband & I just returned and had the most enchanting stay at The Gabriel Hotel. It truly is a magnificent hotel. The staff, the service, the food and the interiors are second to none. Definitely like all the reviewers cannot add anything more as we agree with all of the great reviews mentioned on trip advisor. If you are planning to visit Cairo, this is the hotel to stay. Thank-you for a most enchanting experience. We hope to return very soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Katherinabelair B
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been visiting Cairo on Business for 9 years and this is by far the best Hotel I have stayed in. It is very opulent and the rooms are extremely nicely decorated and the beds very comfortable too. The staff are incredibly helpful and in fact I would go so far to say that this is the best staff experience I have ever had at any Hotel by a mile. The Hotel is very conveniently located close to the Airport and so after a long flight there is no distance to go to find complete relaxation. The Hotel is also connected to a Mall and there are numerous well appointed shops and a great roof top bar too. All in all a superb experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank James S
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have never written a review before in all my years of travel but I feel compelled to warn you that you are not going to want to leave & will try & find every excuse to delay your check out. My stay here was an unforgettable & memorable experience. The hotel, rooms etc are exactly like the pictures on the website. The staff & service faultless. This is a stunning hotel in every sense of the word and people need to know about it. I wish there were more Gabriel Hotels around the world.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sebbc
Reviewed November 20, 2013

recently returned from a short stay at Gabriel Hotel Cairo.
Hotel is exactly like pictures and room facilities are fab, bathroom and shower are to die for .
We had a few problems with smart tv maybe because we aren't so smart however staff were quick to assist without any problems.
Breakfast service was at time a little slow however when it arrived was worth the wait.
Although room was quiet sometimes could hear what sounded like problems with pipes which went on all night but we did get used to it.
On day we were leaving for an early departure from airport the receptionist very kindly arranged tea and cakes with one of the chefs so we were not leaving on an empty stomach which was really thoughtful.

Staff were fantastic throughout and would definitely stay here again next time we are in Cairo .

The hotel is adjacent to Sun City Mall which has a massive food court on ground floor level .

Didn't have time to experience pool as only here for 3 nights but will definitely try next time we stay .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple