“I highly recommend”
Review of Shaspo Tours - Day tours - CLOSED

Shaspo Tours - Day tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private day tours in Cairo and complete packages all over Egypt at very competitive guaranteed prices.
Kigali, Rwanda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I highly recommend”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Egypt is a beautiful country and has a very rich history. I worked with BETs and put together a wonderful customized itinerary. They helped me to work out a tailored itinerary and cooperated in the selection of excellent hotels. Price was most affordable. The administrative arrangements worked like clockwork.

From our initial arrival to Cairo airport till our departure, everything was arranged perfectly. The tour was an awe-inspiring and once in a lifetime experience. We were very happy with the brilliant treat offered,we had free tickets and transportation to light and sound show at pyramids. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Apiane N

udaipur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice holiday in Egypt”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I think our tour represented good value for money. We were happy with the price we paid for the level of service and accommodation we received in return.

We were satisfied with 5* hotels they chose for us and the excellent nile cruise we were on,It was very clean and nice boat,food was excellent and the crew were very polite.

All tour guides were enthusiastic and spoke very good English,we never felt rushed anywhere and always had enough time to explore the sights and take alot of pictures.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank hardeep a
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful day tour”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I booked airport transfer and one day tour to pyramids with brillant Egypt tours,I requested a female tour guide as I was solo girl and the guide the arranged for me was such wonderful! She was very energetic and seemed to really enjoy her job.She made my day a lot more pleasurable ,I feel sorry that l had only one day stopover in Egypt but I plan to return again soon and will use BETs again

1 Thank Adiepena
Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent value and service”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We found the tour to be very well organised and informative. The tour guide and the tour manager in Cairo were all very helpful and the whole tour ran like clockwork. The additional tour guides who were used at specific destinations in Aswan,Edfu etc... also were very good and knew their stuff so we did not miss out on anything of significance in any of the places we visited.

Instructions given were very clear and after the cost of the tour there was very little need to spend any additional money as almost everything was covered except lunches and dinners in Cairo. We had full board plan on nile cruise and the sleeper train was half board. Overall a very enjoyable experience and we would not hesitate to use them again.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Nkwentie
Texas City, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Stress free holiday”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

It was really very good!!!! Best way to see Egypt in 2 weeks (we booked the14 days brilliant package). From the customer service reps, to the drivers, to the tour guides,all were very professional. We were very pleased with our tour guides,they were presenting interesting facts about the Egyptian culture,habits and customs not only history! It was very exciting and everything about Egypt is fascinating! Thanks again for such a wonderful trip.

Visited June 2012