“Great tours with great guides”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Day Tours Egypt

Day Tours Egypt
Ranked #128 of 267 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: With so much to see and do in Egypt choosing day tours and sightseeing excursions can be a little overwhelming. At Day Tours Egypt we want to make it easy for you. We offer tours to all the major sites and attractions so that you don't miss out on the 'best bits' of Egypt.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tours with great guides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I read prior reviews about the promptness of correspondence and was happy to find that to be true. I was able to book my tours quickly and had some trips customized to fit my needs. I used this company for trips in Aswan and Luxor and saw everything that needed to be seen in three days. I highly recommend Egypt Day Tours when looking for a trusted tour group in Egypt.

Visited April 2013

Egypt
“The perfect introduction to a such a wonderful historic country!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

My mother had never visited Cairo before and i wanted her to experience a hassle free couple of days in the amazing city.

I told Vanessa exactly what i wanted for the two days full of excursions i wanted to book for myself and my mother.

We were met promptly from the airport and greeted with a flower, a bottle of water and the itinery for our stay. A great start in my eyes....

During the ride to the Pyramids the guide she had arranged to be with us introduced himself and gave us a brief insight into all the sites we would be taken to.

At each site the information was great...delivered in a way that you could easily understand and retain....Egypt has so many interesting historical monuments it can be very easy to get confused with the information given and which dates etc.... But Vanessa had chosen for us the perfect guide.

We went for lunch on both days which was included (I specifically asked Vanessa to include everything from transport to tickets to meals as i just wanted a total price with no hidden extras on the day) this is exactly what i got....

All in all the whole experience was perfect....it matched exactly what i had in mind and how I wanted to see Cairo not just how some tour company wanted me to see it....

Thank you Vanessa for making our trip a most pleasurable, exciting, fun and informative one.....we will definately book again on our return to Cairo as I know there is still so much to see and do.

, Owner at Day Tours Egypt, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Foaly

Thank you for the kind review of your 2 day tour in Cairo. It was an absolute pleasure to help make your trip to Cairo an enjoyable one. It was lovely to spend time with you both and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our itinerary and were impressed with the guide. Superior customer service and satisfaction is our priority, so I am delighted you were pleased with our service.

I very much look forward to seeing you both in Egypt again soon - I think you are owed some cheesecake!!

My best regards
Vanessa Robbie
Melbourne, Australia
“Balloon Ride of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Thank you to Vanessa Robbie for helping me to experience one of the greatest tourist moments of my life, on a warm day in Luxor I set out early for a hot air balloon ride over the west bank. I knew it was going to be a special as soon as I got on the boat on the east bank and I saw all of the other hot air balloons riding up in the sky as the sun came up. The flight over the tombs and watching workers excavating them was a highlight. An absolute magic carpet ride.

Visited January 2012
, Owner at Day Tours Egypt, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Dear Neralie

Thank you for the kind review of your hot air balloon ride in Luxor. I am so happy that you enjoyed it and that it was such a highlight on your travels.

I very much look forward to seeing you back in Egypt in the future so you can experience much more of this wonderful country.

Happy travels!