“Awesome Cairo and awesome tour guide Mimmo”
Review of Egypt Day Tours

Egypt Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided...
Ranked #7 of 289 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 3, 2014

First off... loved dealing with Egypt tours... no mess no fuss... excellent service! THANK YOU!!

Then there was our tour guide Mimmo... through him we got to understand and experience the rich Egyptian history. He is a great photographer too. Absolutely first class treatment all the way!

Cairo is phenomenal, pity that the tourism industry has taken such a nock... I've never felt more safe in a place. I wanted to walk on foot everywhere and be among the people. Such an exciting place! Mimmo took us to all the best places, gave us thee best food, Mango juice, Hibiscus juice and dessert we have ever tasted.

Aahhh I have such great memories to last a lifetime!

Thanks guys.. I'm out of words but this was a highlight trip for me and my team! .. and we have already visited 9 other countries in 2014 alone!!

Everyone deserves to experience the wonders of Egypt! Its worthy of a bucket list!!!

1  Thank MmeMaKohl
in 12 reviews
"cairo airport"
"felt very safe"

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This trip has left me speechless. Life changing experience. Learnt so much about the Egyptian people, their culture, traditions and history from the coolest guide Mimmo. I've been all over the world and i've been ripped off by money hungry, wanna be tour guides but after this trip i felt like i owe Mimmo for everything he has done for us, We've never felt safer on tour. There is nothing you wont see in its complete beauty when you rolling with Mimmo. We had loads of fun and will come back to hang with our new found brother Mimmo. This is the first time i ever write a review about anything because this time i met someone who loves his job as much as i love mine. When you book your tour Ask for Mimmo and prepare yourself for a trip of a lifetime, 1000% safety.

1  Thank JstarZacheus
Reviewed April 20, 2014

One in my bucket list was to visit Egypt and to see the Pyramids in person. I am not usually a fan of guided tours because there are a lot of times that you don't get the value of money for what you have paid for but when my boyfriend booked the tour I was both excited and curious on how our day trip would go. We were fetched from our hotel by our tour guide Mimmo and our driver Mohammad and the 1st minute that we stepped in the car our amazing experience started. Mimmo was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable. He first took us to Sakkara, Memphis and to the Great Pyramids and in between of our destinations he explained to us the culture and things that we should expect on the sites that we are going. He also brought us to this nice local restaurant for lunch and indeed we had an amazing day at the Pyramids. Egypt is a nice country. my boyfriend and I enjoyed it more because our guide Mimmo who made our trip more special and unforgettable. This day trip is highly recommended especially if you are with the caring and funny hands of Mimmo. No dull moment on this trip!!!! :-) ;-) :-)

1  Thank gandako1219
Reviewed April 20, 2014

After careful consideration, I decided to go to Egypt with my girlfriend during spring break. At first, I was a little concern because of the current situation in Egypt. But, everything's alright. There's no need to worry. My tour was for the whole day of Saturday. We went to the Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis. They also took us to different shops along the way. Our guide Mimmo is a very knowledgeable person. He answer every question we had, plus, he is a very good person. He made our trip much more enjoyable and pleasant. I would highly recommend to anyone to go and visit Egypt as soon as possible. If you decided to book a tour, please ask for Mimmo. Trust me, you won't regret it.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I strongly recommend planning your Egypt tour with Egypt Travel Vacations company because I just had an amazing and very safe expericence in Cairo with their help.
Mustafa assisted me from the moment I got out of the airplane at night untill my check in at the hotel where I could rest and in the day after, Mimmo, my tour guide, picked me at the hotel with a private driver and took me to see the main tourist attractions in Cairo, giving me all the historical and cutural information of this country and always being very friendly and nice. In spite of my short time in Cairo (I was there for only 20h) I was able to see everything I wanted. And at the end of my trip, Mustafa and his driver took me to the airport and assisted my check in.
This is a country that most people are afraid to see because of the current protests but with Egypt Travel Vacations I felt very safe and protected and enjoyed every moment since the moment I've got to Egypt. I sincerely had a blast!