“Wonderful Day Tour in Cairo”
Review of Egypt Day Tours

Egypt Day Tours
Book In Advance
$65.00*
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided Day Tour from Cairo
$50.00*
and up
Cairo Nightlife sound and light show at Giza pyramids with Private transfer...
$71.50*
2-Hour Nile Dinner Cruise With Folkloric Show in Cairo with Private Transfer
Ranked #7 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day Tour in Cairo”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This company delivered on many levels: they are trustworthy, prompt and highly professional. The guide was extremely knowledgable and exceeded our expectations, making this tour: "Dashur, Saqqara & Memphis", one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank NixWorldTrips

• Turkish first
Goathland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This company is awesome”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

In Cairo I found it was hard to know at times who to trust. Egypt Day Tours is definitely a company to trust. Their standard of service was fantastic and they delivered exactly what they promised to deliver. I did the pyramids and museum day tour of Cairo and it was one of the highlights of my trip. The booking process was easy and they were very helpful, suggesting other activities we may not have thought of. We were picked up on time for our hotel and the whole day was a very professional and enjoyable experience as we went from stop to stop. I was changing hotels on the day of my tour bit there were no dramas - my luggage was locked in our car all day totally safe. Our guide Amir was totally knowledgable and definitely one to recommend. Overall a great experience,

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rydogabroad
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day tour of Cairo”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We didn't have much time in Cairo, so decided to book a couple of day tours to make the most of our time, whilst also learning more of the history than we would on our own. I found Egypt Day Tours and we decided to do the Citadel, Egypt Museum and Old Town tour. Despite enquiring quite last minute, the booking process and information received was very efficient and everything was soon in place. We really enjoyed the day and our guide Mina was great. Very informative, accommodating and helpful. He also took us to a great local place for lunch and made sure we got the best out of our day - taking us via market roads and checking if there was anything else we wanted to see. I thought the tour was good value and I liked the fact that we weren't taken along to shops to try and get us to buy things. I would certainly consider using them again.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Karen H
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very professional tour company”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We just finished our tour in Egypt and Israel. We booked our tour with Egypt day tours. Our tour operator "Attarious" was very professional in organizing our custom itinerary. Eventhough we done several alterations in the itinerary, he was always very responsive. In cairo our tour guide mimo was a young energatic egyptian who had detailed information of the history. Zafi the israel guide was also very professional with a huge sense of humour. We always felt in safe hands and I would highly recommend Egypt day tours.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jason L
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Tour Company!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just got back from a tour around Cairo thru Egypt Day Tours. I cant say enough good things about this company! First, booking online is fast & easy. Second, The company representative was on time in picking me up at the airport to the hotel. Third, started the tour early the next day. Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Khan el Khalili bazaar to name a few. Cant wait to go back this December for a cruise around Luxor & Aswan w/ the same company of course.

4 Thank Tracy L