“Feedback” 5 of 5 bubbles

Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #7 of 263 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
Brussels, Belgium
“Feedback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Dears,

I would like to thank all the team members of Egypt day tours who helped us to ease and enjoy our vacation and the prompt preparation for the amazing program started from the transfer service from Cairo airport to the different places we visited, we have really enjoyed alot and we are looking forward to comeback soon for our biggest trip to do the nile cruise and to visit the different oasis in Egypt.

Best regards,
L. Georgious

Visited April 2012

• Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Two Days of Cairo, Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I tagged along to Cairo, Egypt, while my husband was there on business. The Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort Hotel was kind enough to organize a Day Tour for me the same day I asked. I met up with a friendly tour guide named, Mina Wasfy. His driver and him took me to see the Great Pyramids, Cheops Boat Museum, the Sphinx, and I even rode a camel! Afterwards a few shops nearby (Papyrus and a Jewelry place). Had such a fun time that I booked another tour for the following day. The next day was filled with many delights inside the Egyptian Museum. I could honestly be there all day long. Mina has a wealth of knowledge that my brain filled up with so much history and neat tid bits of information. It was worth paying a little extra and touring "the Mummy Room." I got to see the famous pharaoh Ramesses II. Fascinating that you can still see their hair, nails, teeth, etc. The contents inside the museum are all so wonderful to see like the findings inside of King Tut's tomb. Mina taught me about so much that day! After the Museum I was treated like family at a place where they make perfume and the bottles for it. We later visited Saqqara where I got to see the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Another extra find on the tour was visiting the Tomb of Ti. After that we visited weaving schools which were on our way back and got a tour from one of the teachers on how they hand make the rugs. The driver (who I forgot his name) was the BEST DRIVER! He safely got us through the heavy traffic. I cannot thank Mina Wasfy and his driver for taking me on a wonderful 2 day adventure in Egypt! Sincerely, Carol Hilliard

Visited September 2012
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
“Kiitos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We booked a shore excursion tour to Cairo with Egypt Day Tours when our cruise was docked on Alexandria port. From the first moment we were welcomed by our guide, Yasser. We knew that our tour will be marvelous! Yasser spoke fluent english throughout the road from Alexandria to Cairo & provided us with a lot of information about Egypt history & modern Egypt. At the end of the tour we were met by the company representative who asked how our tour was, wether we enjoyed our time or not. We felt it was a very professional service & we highly recommend Egypt Day Tours!

Visited June 2012
Athens, Greece
6 attraction reviews
“An excellent one day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We only had one day to spend in Alexandria and having Mohamed Elattar as a guide turned out to be our best choice. He's very kind, cheerful, knows the city perfectly. He took us to the most important sights, also to greek-related sights too that are of our interest, and explained everything... in english and greek :) We had a worderful day, full of images and good company.

Visited December 2011
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best guide I've experienced in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I took a day tour today with Mina Gergis from Egypt Day Tours. He was easily the best guide I've had during my stay in Egypt (I've been on about half a dozen tours with different guides throughout different parts of Egypt). He was very helpful, friendly, spoke very good English and had an amazing depth of knowledge about all the sites we visited (Mosque, Citadel, Coptic Churches, Synagogue and Egyptian Museum).

Visited August 2012