Tripadvisor

from $210.00
from $94.00
from $120.68
More Info
All reviews walking tour home cooked meal king hotel egyptian home day trip tour guide traditional egyptian meal recent history local lunch tour ended great introduction vast knowledge alexandria tour small group highly recommend this tour booked this tour daily life
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today we completed a half day tour of the Islamic sites including the Coptic areas. Our guide was exceptionally knowledgeable and really looked after our family.
We would recommend Urban Adventures to everyone

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Urban Adventures had planned my day trip to both Alexandria and Cairo and let me say that it was everything i dreamt of. Pick up from Hotel on time, everything on schedule, great car, lots of great information on every places we visited. I would also like to take out time to give a shout out to EMAN ZAKY , my tour guide for both the tours. She was an exceptional guide. I have been to so many countries and so many tours but a tour guide like her stands apart. She knows what she is doing. She is a bundle of information. Ever smiling ever jolly. She made my tour THE BEST !! She is really a gem to tour around with and not only that, she clicked the best pictures of me everywhere (instagram worthy !!!!) I completely fell in love with Egypt only because of how the tour was done by Eman, I would highly recommend her and the tour to everyone. 5 Star from my side !! Great Job guys :)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Spent a week cruising from
Luxor to Aswan on the Dolphin Boat with my daughter and our personal and amazing tour guide, Mohammed Shaaban. I swear that Mohammed was a genie as he met our every wish. He was always available, very knowledgeable, and full of personality and energy. My daughter and I highly recommend him for anyone needing a guide who speaks perfect English, has a great sense of humor, and works tirelessly to provide excellent service.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Amazing tour. Our tour guide very intelligent and very kind, with an excellent English and always looking for our safety and interests.
Highly recommendable

Reviewed December 23, 2019

I had the good fortune to be taken on a tour with SHROUK.She is university educated in Egyptology with perfect English.
She is also kind considerate and a lovely person to be with.A great ambassador to her company and Egypt in general.