“Pre-Arrival Review”

Best Egypt Shore Excursion
Ranked #261 of 307 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Egypt Shore Excursions ( BESE Tours ) , Part of Golden Egypt group is your Best Choice for any travel service in Egypt .Even you are coming in short or long trip , BESE tours will offer you the best offers and service you can find .
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have just booked a private tour of Alexandria for 4 adults. The response and service has been excellent. As well the price reasonable. We are looking forward to our tour.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Rates were cheap and I had a great time. I would use Bese to book my trip again when I come back. I loved the pyramids that I took over 100 pictures. The hotel was nice too. Cant wait to go back!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

we booked Nile cruise trip from Aswan to Luxor through BESE tours , the trip was fantastic , they offer best rates you can find .

Highly recommended for any travel service in Egypt

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I would definately recommend Ahmed Maamoun with BESE, (also part of Golden Egypt) to arrange your vacation in Cairo or Alexandria. We arrived via cruise ship and stayed overnight in Cairo. Our guide and driver were there waiting for us upon arriving in port. We felt very safe in Cairo and Alexandria. When we left the US we were alittle concerned, but as usual we found the media seems to only report on the negative things which only represent a small portion the the Egyptian news and it's people. Most Egyptians embrace the tourists that come to see their country; especially those from the US. We customized our tour with Ahmed and our guide delivered on everything we wanted to see. We did everything at our own pace. Highly recommend the Oberli Mena house Hotel. It was a nice hotel and we could see the pyramids from our balcony. On our trip we went to several countries and Egypt was by far our favorite. Also highly recommend going into the large pyramid if you are not afraid of small spaces. You do have to walk bending forward and it does get hot, but the experience is one I will never forget. Almost didn't do it....I really am glad I did. The sound and Light show was alittle Hokey...but the way I saw it, it was an evening of entertainment...too bad they haven't had someone from Disney come and put it together..it could be fantastic. The tomb in Alexandria, Kom El-Shuqafa, was something we added to our trip and was well worth the stop. Our tour included all the usual stops like the Museum, Sakkara, Memphis, Khan bazaar, evening Felucca ride on the Nile, camel ride. We went to Alexandria our second day and did not go to the Mosques as we have seen many of these. We did go to the Khan bazaar at night and saw the mosques all lit up which were very pretty. I did alot of research before choosing BESE, they delivered a great price and quality tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Just got home from our wonderful trip to eygpt,we were on a thomson cruise and instead of using ship excursions we went with Best Eygpt Shore Excursions. first trip was to cairo museum and pyramids our driver and guide were excellant friendly and informative and out of the 800 people that travelled from the cruise ship we were the only 2 that got to the cairo museum unforgettable. Using BESE gave us more freedom and we felt a very personal touch with our own guide who was only too happy too answer all our questions and queries. Never too be forgotten the 2 days we travelled with BESE both to cairo and luxor i highly recommend BESE for that personal touch you wont forget we never will.