1,464 results
All reviews chinese restaurant flower arrangements large balcony garden city lobby lounge room service beautiful hotel an oasis breakfast buffet is luxury hotel egyptian museum zitouni spa nile fs security concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I was there for a wedding and spend a couple of nights afterwards. The hotel is gorgeous and the services and amenities are exceptional. The view of the Nile is breath taking, an fascinating from the roof top with the pool area

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2017

What makes a good hotel and any stay worthwhile are the staff one encounters. The service provided by all at your hotel from reception, Bar, restaurant and room service - was EXCELLENT. In fact first class. Your staff are to be recommended they always had time regardless of circumstance for a friendly smile and a pleasant chat.

However what made my stay exception but in a very different way was the APPLE PIE that I encountered via the Room Service menu - More like an English Apple Crumble it was just like my dear long gone Mother used to make it brought back so many memories - it was wonderful. I would rate it as probably the finest apple pie I have encountered in any hotel ANYWHERE in the world - BUT and for me it was a big BUT - the pie was not freely available at other food outlets -

On complaining in a light hearted manner of this fact to your staff - they simply made sure I was able to enjoy the pie where ever and when ever I ate - for that my taste buds would like to thank them.

I would also like to point out that this pie is so GOOD it should be EXPORTED via your Hotels throughout the world even try it in the UK - label it as Mums Apple Crumble - to me being English a pie has a hard encrusting piece of cardboard eh pastry around it - Crumble is so different it melts in your mouth, a delight to savoir. By the way Crumble goes well with Rhubarb, Blackberries or combinations thereof with the Apples. English Custard was usual served with it at home so that could be considered an optional extra in the UK.

My Pie experience apart - all those that were in our working group seemed to also enjoy our stay not an easy task given the variety of Characters in the group.

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you and your staff in Cairo for there great service
however please don't forget to Pin a medal on your Pie man for he deserves it

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank BirdsBahrain
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The staff of the Four Seasons Nile Plaza truly were the highlight of our family vacation in Cairo. Thank you for your attentiveness. A special thanks to Marzoud, one of the waiters in the breakfast dining room. He took special care of us, bringing us Egyptian treats to try. A great demeanor as well. Another shout out to Amira Dawood in the entry lobby lounge. She welcomed us our first day, and remembered us all five days later before we left. Another great personality. And thanks also to Sara in the entry lobby for her kindness.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

This Four Seasons is spectacular with modern amenities, comfortable rooms and amazing views of the Nile River. The pool area and restaurants are a great place to unwind and the breakfast buffet was always diverse and delicious with traditional Egyptian options and Western tastes as well. The front desk was always very helpful and had local SIM cards for purchase which I appreciated! Will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank alliamohamed
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights on two occasions while on a Nile River cruise with Uniworld in Feb '17. Had meals at the Zitouni which is a high-end buffet restaurant, huge array of food esp. at dinner. The breakfasts and lunches were also great. Had dinner one evening at the Lobby Lounge, very reasonably priced and delicious. My room faced the Nile River, great view.

Had a problem upon initial arrival, I needed more small Egyptian pound bills but the front desk could not help me, nor the concierge...huh? I had to make do with some I already had. On my third to the last day at the hotel two weeks later in the late evening I was talking to the front desk guy about another matter and mentioned the small bill situation and he pulls out a huge wad of small bills and was willing to give me any denomination I wanted...so what happened on my initial arrival?

While there on my second stay I noticed a small water leak from under the sink in the early morning I so reported this via phone and left for a tour. Upon returning later there was a platter of assorted desserts on the table...nice touch.

The hotel should have a ready supply of EL small bills since the baksheesh is prevalent everywhere and the ATMs only give you large denominations. Travelers be aware.

Room tip: Get a Nile River view room, worth it.
Date of stay: February 2017