1,465 results
All reviews chinese restaurant flower arrangements large balcony garden city lobby lounge room service beautiful hotel an oasis breakfast buffet is luxury hotel egyptian museum zitouni spa nile fs security concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Stayed here for a week traveling with family last week. The hotel, as you would expect from a Four Seasons, is a top notch property with excellent service. We had booked a suite with a balcony overlooking the Nile. It was great stepping out on the balcony on a brisk March morning. The service, cleanliness, rooms, lobby, fitness center, were all excellent. The location just can't be beat, it's right on the Nile. Cross the street and you can walk along the Nile for a few miles.

Only downside of the location is that traffic in downtown can be a nightmare. We were stuck in traffic for several hours during the one week we were here. But I guess that's an issue with any downtown hotel, and this is where most of the good hotels are. There are some good ones in Giza, but getting there is even worse as far as traffic is concerned.

Room tip: Definitely choose a room with a Nile view. Totally worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank freeXspirit
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Absolutely amazing hotel! The rooms with view to the river Nile and balcony are a dream! Rooms and bathrooms are luxurious, true five stars. Service was beyond expectations, very friendly and professional. We tried 4 places to eat (Bella a la carte, Zitouni dinner buffet and breakfast, the pool bar and the lobby lounge) and all were top service and very tasty food. The balcony/terrace was large and the views were absolutely amazing. We didn't want to leave this hotel! We hope Cairo and Egypt will get back on everyone's list for travel, as we had a wonderful experience overall!

Room tip: River views with a balcony are a must.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2017

It was very much expected to receive such an awesome service.. specially when it comes to having a chill out time at the lobby restaurant with the awesome white wine they serve and the relaxing music .. the staff at the lobby are so professional with their friendly attitude and outstanding service.. the Egyptian kindness was really felt there

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2017

My recent stay at the Four Seasons at the Nile Plaza was exceptional. I want to thank the lounge personnel for their exceptional customer service. I found the staff to be very friendly, personable and efficient with their service. They paid great care to the presentation of the food and drink that was served. The ladies and gentlemen made me feel at home and welcomed in a foreign country.
An example of the staff's "above and beyond" customer service was a surprise 70th birthday celebration. At the staff's initiation and with 'behind the scenes' support from my wife, they surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY CAKE and a gift. The staff gave me a birthday celebration I will remember forever.
I have stayed in 12 Four Seasons Hotels all over the world and this by far was my best experience.........because of the ladies and gentlemen who staff the lounge.

Room tip: Choose a room with a view of the Nile River.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2017

The ambience, decor and menu promises a relaxing experience, until you are faced with a tasteless beverage that was served 50 minutes late by an inefficient staff member that lacks proper training and the ability to converse in English.

I have requested the assistance of another staff member, but unfortunately received the same poor quality of service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family