“Feeling Home”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Ranked #2 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed in this hotel from Feb 12 to 15, 2014. I could only say that my overall experience was extremely excellent. The whole staff from door man, Mohammed in the reception, team who served me during my breakfast time and also the person who cleaned my room have been all very welcoming, pleasant and a real example of customer oriented team. Im recommending this cozy hotel to anyone who would like to visit Cairo and experience a true sense of top serve. its really like feeling home ..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear tmiliany,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.
I'm truly delighted to know that you had an excellent Four Seasons experience and that you felt at home with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza. Your complimenting words about our team professionalism and hospitality made us all proud of what we do here and have inspired us to continue to strive for excellence. I will also be sure to share your kind comments with Mohammed and the team.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us and looking forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon.

Sincere regards,
Olivier Masson

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I really enjoy the way Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza staff treats me, they make me feel very cozy and welcome, however not in a way that would make me feel uncomfortable. I spent my last birthday at the hotel, so when I arrived the night before, everyone just kept wishing me a happy bd, and when I went into my room, I was surprised to find a bd cake and a letter from the hotel wishing me a happy bd, the same happened upon my check out, as the reception staff wished me again a happy bd, that was really nice, and I appreciated that so much. Spa staff is very helpful and cooperative, and offer many services that keeps me wanting to come back for more relaxing and memorable experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Mahmoud A,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

I'm truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your birthday with us and furthermore that our staff left you with lasting and positive impressions. Your praise made us all proud of what we do here and have inspired us to continue to strive for excellence.

There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you will always come back for more memorable experiences! Looking forward to your next visit!

Olivier Masson

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was attending a family wedding
Great staff service location
Had breakfast..the omelets were nice and the bakery fresh but some trays were empty

I dont know what else to say. I have to go over 200 characters

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hisham E
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I just returned from a business trip to Egypt and stayed at the Four seasons for a little vacation in between work. The hotel was very nice located the staff were the best I have ever come across. As for the food it was OK not the best I have had. I will consider coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have make a surprise for my wife as it was our engagement anniversary and I was surprised that the hotel make to us a special cake and special flower setup for us,,,, the hotel service is extraordinary as well the hotel facilities are very nice

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly , i felt like i was at home. The view of the suite was fascinating especially by night. This was definitely a stay to remember, will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Go for Nile view rooms