Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
$25
$24
Hotwire.com
1,208 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslobby loungegarden citylarge balconyroom serviceitalian restaurantconcierge deskan oasisspacious roombeautiful hotelbreakfast buffet isi highly recommend this hotelluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarezitouninile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Nile Plaza is a great hotel on the Nile in bustling Cairo. The views from the 23rd floor were fantastic, and on a clear morning we were able to see the Pyramids in the distance. I think the bed, pillows and bed linens were the nicest I've ever experienced. The bathroom is perfectly appointed with amazing soaps (L'Occitane) and the most incredible shower! We had the opportunity to enjoy the spa--including the sauna, steam room and relaxation area, as well as the indoor and outdoor pools. It was the perfect location to see the tourists sites like the Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo and Pyramids at Giza. The service was perfect, attentive without being overbearing. The food at the hotel was great, particularly the buffet breakfast. They even had a honeycomb! Overall, a wonderful hotel and a wonderful addition to our visit to Egypt.

Room Tip: Enjoy the Nile View and the amazing breakfast buffet!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MyLaVitaBella
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor!

It is gratifying to learn that you were pleased with the level of service as well as our various facilities provided. Indeed, we are proud of our employees for their professionalism and eagerness to exceed our guests' needs and wishes.

We truly value your feedback and look forward to having further opportunities of welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I spent two days, it was fabulous. We were there with my family, total 8, on two connected superior romos. The scene was amazing..we also had a view of the"activity" between the people and the police from the safety our balcony.
The property itself is stunning. I did not have time to use the spa facilities, however I wish I could have.

I had high expectations as I mentioned this was my first stay at a Four Seasons, and they did exceed it
I wish we could have stayed longer and I hope we'll go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for reviewing Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza!

We are delighted to learn that your visit was a comfortable and an enjoyable one and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff as well as our facilities.

Thank you again for taking the time to write and share your comments with us. We hope to constantly strive on exceeding your demands and expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is amazing by all standards- We got a Nile view room and enjoyed our 4 day stay at the hotel. Despite all security warnings we had heard about staying close to Tahrir Square, we did not feel anything. It is a much better option that staying at Fairmont towers or intercontinental city stars which are remotely located close to airport. The hotel guests were families and tourists, businessmen. Garden city is a nice area but it is recommended you get an Egyptian driver who could driver you safely around.
We were pleasantly surprised to find families, tourists and some businessmen. Very nice environment. Service is excellent, facilities are amazing and restaurants, specially the Eight- Asian restaurant - very nicely decorated and chic. Pool staff are wonderful- and food is great- Pool might be small but very clean and nice.
Highly recommend Moroccan tea at the Lounge which comes with Moroccon tea pots, Rose water. Bottomline, if you even had to stay in the hotel for 4 days, there are plenty of staff to do- specially with the presence of the Beyman mall - a high luxury multibrands shopping area with its caffe. Highly recommend tourists to visit Egypt and support the tourism industry which is exceptional.

Room Tip: hotel rooms are very good- Nile view rooms are exceptional
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor following your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel.

It was very kind of you to write in such detail everything you enjoyed about our hotel and our employees for their excellent service and attention to your needs.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I regularly stop over at this excellent venue enjoy the Beymen mall (sale on!!!) really great food relaxing break, watch a fashion video with very helpful staff away from the hassle and crowds of downtown in garden city overlooking the Nile and the old grand hyatt, now grand Nile Tower opposite

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your very thoughtful comment about Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza!

We are very pleased to learn that you had a memorable experience at Beymen Cafe. We have shared your comments with our team; there is, after all, no better motivation than your words of praise for a job well done.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

This is our second day at this hotel and its quite disappointing. The service is poor, the rooms tired looking, the food less than desirable. We have stayed at various Four Seasons through out the world- needless to say this is by far the most disappointing. Four Seasons should do quality assurance at this hotel and make the necessary changes to get it on par with other Four Seasons. We will visit the kempinski this afternoon and see if its any better at a fraction of the cost. Would strongly advise anyone accustomed to four season standards to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank isvelinni
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your recent stay with us.

Our goal is to anticipate and exceed our guests' expectations; it is through your positive and constructive feedback that we are able to constantly strive to improve our products and facilities. I am sorry to learn that your stay was not up to your expectations, please rest assured that your comments have been taken seriously in order to correct the mentioned shortcomings.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.