Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
$190
$95
Travelocity
  • Pool
Windsor Hotel Cairo(Cairo)(Great Value!)
$34
$33
1,206 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslobby loungegarden citylarge balconyroom serviceitalian restaurantconcierge deskan oasisspacious roombeautiful hotelbreakfast buffet isi highly recommend this hotelluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarezitouninile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Excellent hotel.

And very secure, which is worth paying attention to in Cairo at the moment...

Check-in, room, bathroom, restaurants, breakfast - with a beautiful view on Nile River -, swimming pools (2) and SPA makes your stay wonderful.

Special focus: food & beverage at breakfast is of high quality.

Only following details could be mentionned:
- Location in Garden City is a bit busy (heavy traffic at all times).
- The Wifi's limited policy to only 1 item should be improved: for example if you and your wife have 2 Ipads, you have to pay additional fee...
- There is no toothbrush in bathroom.

On the whole, this is not a cheap hotel but you really get what you pay for.

I recommend this hotel in Cairo.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JFG_Voyageur
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback about the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza. Your praise made us all proud of what we do here and have inspired us to continue to strive for excellence.

We appreciate your recognition of our efforts and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

INCREDIBLE hotel. My family and I visited Cairo and originally stayed elsewhere in Giza but transferred to the Four Seasons after a less than superb experience at our other place. We were met by incredibly helpful, understanding, and friendly staff. The food was incredible, clean and safe. The rooms were clean and relaxing. I wouldn't stay anywhere else but at the Four Seasons if I were to ever return to Cairo.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JessC98

Thank you very much for reviewing Nile Plaza!

We are delighted to learn that your visit was a comfortable and an enjoyable one and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Thank you again for taking the time to write and share your comments with us. We hope to constantly strive on exceeding your demands and expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I came to Cairo to attend a wedding, I was a littel hesitant to come, but I was plasently surprised, The hotel is have a great location, outstanding service and good food , I had a great time with my family, I wish that if the hotel can provide tea and coffee fasilaty in the rooms

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Saad G

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding adding complimentary coffee & tea in the rooms has been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I recently spent 5 nights at the Four Seasons nile plaza
it was my 3 time at nile plaza and one of my best experience in my life
special when i celebrate my twins birthday
great location to view the river nile from my room
very close to the old cairo and cairo museum and pyramids
the staff is helpful and everything's so organized
big thanks to nile plaza team

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Saeed E

Thank you for your very thoughtful comments about the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This visit was during my wedding anniversary, I spent two days, it was fabulous !
Starting from the lobby with its piano and very nice tables and service. You can enjoy you luch at Elzytouni restaurant at the third flour and the dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the second flour, then take your drink with you cigar at the bar on the third flour. Also you can enjoy the sun and the heated pool on the fifth flour. The spend the night in one of the most luxurious rooms you will ever find.
One of the most important remarks you will find, the smile on the face of everyone working in this hotel and don't miss the wonderful Nile view.
It's an experience that you should take.

Room Tip: Higher floors, Nile view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hans22566

Thank you for your great feedback about Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

It was very kind of you to write in such detail everything you enjoyed about our hotel and our employees for their excellent service and attention to your needs. We take great pride in the warmth and sincerity of our people who put a great deal of though and heard work into caring for our guests. It is because of guests like yourself and your positive and constructive feedback, that we are able to provide the quality of service we promise.

We truly appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.