“Everything I imagined a Four Seasons to be!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Ranked #1 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Everything I imagined a Four Seasons to be!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I am a travel agent and this was my first stay at a Four Seasons. I had the opportunity to view both properties in Cairo, and both are stunning.

I stayed at the Nile Plaza location and was very impressed. My room was a delight, the view from my balcony was stunning and I couldn't pull myself away from the balcony during sunset!

The concierge was not only helpful with providing us with a converter and adapter, but they made friendly conversation while we figured out the situation. House keeping was also very nice, and courteous. I was in awe over the breakfast variety, there was SO much to chose from and many healthy options which is very important to me!

The property itself is stunning. I did not have time to use the spa facilities, however I wish I could have.

I had high expectations as I mentioned this was my first stay at a Four Seasons, and they did exceed it.

My only negative I have to say is in regards to 2 things, with 1 out of my control. I do not like smoke or smoke indoors, and that kept me from spending any extra time in the lobby due to the smokers (this is out of my control). My second is that there is no free Wi-Fi. I would assume in a 5 Star property such as the Four Seasons you would extend such a small amenity as free Wi-Fi, however that is not the case here. I was disappointed with that.

Other than that I had a wonderful stay, enjoyed the hospitality and would absolutely stay again, and recommend to my clients.

Room Tip: Definitely ask/reserve a Nile View. If you are going for a suite, they have walkouts and juliette ba...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza!

We are very pleased to learn that you had a memorable Four Seasons Experience. We shared your comments with our staff. There is, after all, no better motivation than your words of praise for a job well done.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding Wi-Fi has been taken into account.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed at the hotel in August 2012 (24th-27th). What can I say. It is amazing. I've stayed nearly in every 5* hotel in Cairo, as a regular visitor to the city. This one was exceptional. Even I wanted to use their function room with a less than 12 hours notice, and it was no problem at all. They managed to get me the person responsible, discussed the options, the catering,...etc and it was cheaper than doing it in a simple restaurant!
Checking in was only seconds. Upgraded me to Nile view with little extra. Rooms were spotless clean. I've asked for changing the beddings, the room service came in less than 5 minutes with a smile and apology for the delay! I've had a simple problem with wireless internet, the engineer came in less than3 minutes! I thought these guys are waiting outside my room that was in the 20th floor!.
The breakfast was the best I've ever experienced in Cairo. If you would like to enjoy Cairo, stay at Fur Season. My next stay is to try their resort in Giza and Sharm. Looking forward to it
With all the trouble in Cairo at that time, going back to the hotel makes you feel you are in a different world.Thank you to the excelent staff. Very well done.

Room Tip: Higher floors and see view to enjoy it better
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank aldermoor
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review about Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are truly delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel.

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

All standard 5* facilities present

+ barbershop on fifth floor,
+ shopping mall
+ excellent decor
+ great food
+ great location - 10 mins from Zamalek
+ great function room
+ large balcony with an excellent view of the nile.

Note there is a closer Four Seasons closer to the pyramids.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service and facilities offered by our hotel

Please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Spent a week on business. Excellent hotel with impressive facilities and rooms. Staff very professional and always willing to provide the same standard of service.. Unfortunately the hotel location is not conducive to leisure activities, you are not near to restaurants or shops. A negative for me was the value for money, you do pay a premium in the hotel, I am not convinced it is worth it.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor!

It is gratifying to learn that you were pleased with the level of service that was provided by our staff. Indeed, we are proud of our employees for their professionalism and eagerness to exceed our guests' needs and wishes. Please rest assured that your valuable comment has been taken into account.

We truly value your feedback and look forward to having further opportunities of welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great trip, hotel and the pyramids are humbling and enigmatic. See the specific details below that address some of the areas that I was able to get to. Must return to see so much more than can be captured in a single visit.

Room Tip: Nile views are pretty great if you can get it.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback!

We are delighted to learn that your stay was a great one and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

From the moment that I landed in Cairo to the moment I left, I must say that I have never experienced more professionalism and care in my 25+ years of traveling. Excellent service, very attentive staff, very informed, very professional. I would say that my only negative comment was related to the smoking room that I stayed in, it was a bit old and needs some upkeep (curtains look old, some marks on the wall etc.). The level of service however made up for any shortcomings related to the room.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza after your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel. It was also a pleasure to read your appreciative words about our staff, I will be sure to convey your kind compliments to them. We are proud of our employees who take extra steps to ensure that our guests' needs are met, and who provide the quality of service we promise.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding improving our rooms has been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
ibiza
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was surprised to read the negative reviews on here for this hotel. Granted the area could be better, but I found that to be pretty irrelevant as it was not the reason we went to Cairo.
We spent two days in the hotel and have to say it was nothing but an absolute pleasure.
We ordered room service on a number of occasions and each time we found the staff to be extremely polite and the food was impeccable.
Any other dealings we had with the staff here, we were also met with the same level of service & overall politeness.
The room was big and spacious, as was the bathroom. The shower was lovely and I really cannot say a bad word about this hotel, that seemingly has a keen eye for detail and values very much the importance of customer service.
Next time I come to Cairo, I will not look at another hotel, I will come straight to the Four Seasons Nile Plaza.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback with us.

It was a 'wonderful' way to start the week. I will be sure to share everything with the entire team. We value your recommendation and looking forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah
Ramses Hilton
Ramses Hilton
#13 of 139 in Cairo
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,250 reviews

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza? Share your experiences!